Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Garden Lites Muffins have Vegetables

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 **I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

To gear up for this Holiday Shopping guide and Black Friday and Cyber Monday or should I say Cyber week as they call it now- let me introduce to you Garden Lites. 

Garden Lites -The delicious Vegetable Company-Individually wrapped, all varieties of Garden Lites Muffins have VEGETABLES  as the first ingredient. In addition:

  • they are gluten-free
  • vegetarian
  •  low in calories
  • high in fiber
  •  Kosher Parve.
  •  You’ll find Garden Lites in the freezer section but they thaw quickly, in only a few hours, so pack them in your cooler as you head out to do your holiday shopping and they’ll be fully defrosted by the time you start the festivities. These two ounce treats are filling and convenient. If you’re enjoying shopping  from home, just defrost them in the microwave – it only takes 35 seconds per muffin!
 While the muffins can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike, there are an increasing number of fans facing allergies and food sensitivities.  Choosing Garden Lites Muffins means that everyone in your Black Friday shopping Group can now enjoy great tasting snacks that are gluten free and nut free, as well.  With just the right amount of sweetness, Garden Lites Muffins are also great for breakfast, lunch or an after school snack.  

I must say that I truly struggle with snacks for my kids as well as a snack in the car on days we go to get our hair cut. You see our hair dressers son is severely allergic to nuts. There are days her son comes to visit and I am a nervous wreck because I am not sure what he can eat and what if I over look something. Garden Lites are great just for this. They taste amazing as well. I put all the samples I received in my car the night before so I wouldn't forget and by morning they were ready for us all to eat.  I personally enjoyed the Chocolate muffin and the Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin.

 These are great to stick in your purse for those  quick go to snacks, great for the car since there individually wrapped. These would be great for my grandma at the nursing home, she struggles with diabetes and these would be great for her to snack on in her drawer and they won't go stale so fast since they are individually wrapped. I may have to wrap these up this holiday season for her.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved