Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Get Your First Pair of Glasses FREE from GlassesShop.com

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.

Over the past few years our family has turned to ordering our glasses online.   I will admit at first the idea made me a little nervous.  I worried that the Rx would not be accurate, the frames would not be a good fit for my face, or that my eye doctor would be upset that I was not purchasing from their office. 

Then three things happened, my Rx changed, my husband started needing bifocals and our daughter needed glasses, the cost alone was overwhelming.  So I asked for a copy of our Rx (be sure to have the pupil distance included) for my file and came home and started looking online and I was shocked at what I found.



Complete packages including the frame and lens for as little at $30, let's face it you can never get a complete pair from your local eye doctor for that amount.   Now don't get me wrong, we always buy one pair at their office, but I take the script home and order a few more pairs as backups since we are rough on frames and having a backup is necessary.  Plus ordering online is hands down the best option for sunglasses out there.

My recent order was for our daughter who needed a check up before school started this year, and of course that exam proved that she needed a new Rx so I turned to GlassesShop.com and found two frames that work for our daughter, a simple black frame and a fun blue wire frame with butterflies on the sides.  When it comes to kids who wear glasses I think a backup pair is a must in case she gets rough and brakes them, which has accidentally happened to her before.

GlassesShop site is easy to use, offers frames for the entire family (including sunglasses) and I was impressed that we had the glasses within a week of ordering them.   As an added bonus now through the end of the year GlassesShop.com is offering you the chance to try your first pair for free, just use code FIRSTFREE at check out.



Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved