Every year I struggle with what to get my mom for Christmas. But before Christmas even gets here, it's my mom's birthday on Dec. 5th so I get a double whammy. My mom loves to read and she loves western, old time love stories. When I received When Calls the Heart Rules of Engagement I knew I found the perfect gift for her birthday or for Christmas.
Here is the synopsis of the movie, now mind you it is a mini series so I will have to get her the other episodes which also make it the perfect gift because I can split it between both occasions.
Synopsis- Jack is back in Coal Valley along with an unexpected visitor that threatens he and Elizabeth’s relationship while Elizabeth receives some unforeseen news that will force her to make a very difficult decision. Meanwhile Bill Avery continues his investigation into the mine explosion with help from Jack; a budding romance grows between Bill and Abigail; Elizabethstruggles to make a decision about the teaching offer.
I myself absolutely loved watching When Calls the Heart- I take after my mother in that sense. I could watch movies made in the wild west all day. This is a true love story that just appeals to us all. Perfect for your Christmas wish list as well.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment