Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jingle All The Way 2 Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.
 
 
We have all heard the stories of the extremes parents will go to get that must have Christmas toy, when I was a child it was the Cabbage Patch a few years back you may remember how popular Tickle me Elmo was.  
 
DVD Synopsis:
Two desperate dads compete in a no-holds-barred battle to be the best father and make this the best Christmas ever! Fun-loving, laid-back dad Larry (Larry the Cable Guy; Cars, Tooth Fairy 2) is having a bear of a time finding the perfect Christmas gift for his eight-year-old daughter, Noel. The season’s hottest toy, The Harrison Bear, is all sold out, and Noel’s new stepfather wants to keep it that way — so he can be the one to make her holiday wish come true. When Larry learns all Noel wants for Christmas is the bear, he’ll stop at nothing to make his little girl happy and get her the toy of her dreams…Co-starring WWE Superstar Santino Marella, Jingle All The Way 2 is heartwarming and hilarious fun for the whole family!
 
 
Now that I am a parent myself I say I would never go to these extremes but after watching Jingle All The Way 2, I have a whole new outlook on just how and why parents go to these lengths and to be honest I probably would be the person out there standing in line all night and running at full speed to the shelf to grab that must have item.  Thankfully I have not had to do this yet and since we are being honest I would probably send my husband out while I tried to find one online but the fact is we would be on the hunt for that item.  Which after watching this movie could very well be a Harrison Bear since all the excitement has our daughter asking about them.
 
So that you don't have to rush out and track down a copy of Jingle all the Way 2 I have a copy to giveaway.
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 21st
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to win?
Tell me what the must have item your child is asking for this year.
Have you ever rushed to get an item?  What was it & why.
- Send me a Friend request on Facebook
- Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
- Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
-Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
- Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
- Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

68 comments:

tarter95 said...

My daughter is asking for a Cajon.

tarter95 said...

I don't like to fight crowds, so no, never rushed..

tarter95 said...

I like you on Facebook

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

scottsgal said...

my kids are older so they want money

scottsgal said...

I've never fought the crowds for a specific item

scottsgal said...

like you on FB

scottsgal said...

subscribe to daily rss feed

Unknown said...

My 6 year old is asking for some Pokemon toys while my 3 year old daughter is asking for Shopkins! :)

Unknown said...

I rush on clearance items and holiday sales. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I like Mysringfield mommy on facebook.

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

mrussell said...

She's asking for a phone

mrussell said...

subscriber

mrussell said...

friends on fb

mrussell said...

like you on fb

mrussell said...

instagram

mrussell said...

pinterest

mrussell said...

I rushed to get beanie babies

Sue Hull said...

My daughter wants clothes for my granddaughter, socks and an electric fryer.Thank you for the cool giveaway :)
tigers3450@att.net

Sue Hull said...

It was 1990 and I went every where looking for a cabbage patch doll for my daughter because it was all she wanted. I finally found one a week before Christmas.

Sue Hull said...

FB Friend
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Fan

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

PEMom said...

My 8 year olds must have item this year is an American Girl Doll.

PEMom said...

I rushed out to get an ipad mini this year so that it ended up only costing me $179. I couldn't pass up that deal.

PEMom said...

I follow MSM on facebook (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

twitter follower @klundine

PEMom said...

pinterest follower (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

email subscriber

PEMom said...

instagram follower klundine27

Annmarie Weeks said...

My son has been asking for the new Pokemon DS game for months now!

Annmarie Weeks said...

My son has been asking for the new Pokemon DS game for months now!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm a Springfield Mommy FB fan! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on pinterest! (amweeks00)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe to your feed at amweeks at ptd dot net.

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on instagram! (amweeks00)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I tweeted! https://twitter.com/amweeks/status/546676899729383426

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

tracey said...

My kids want kindles this year
thanks

tracey said...

I like you on fb as rochelle johnson

tracey said...

twitter follower @tracey73110

tracey said...

pinterest follower rochelle johnson

tracey said...

instagram follower @traceyj40

Leela said...

An American Girl doll.

Leela said...

I rushed for the AG doll. The sale only lasted one day and they ran out quickly! (I got one, shhh :) )

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Unknown said...

The big request is for TMNT toys this year!

eclairre said...

certain video games. eclairre at ymail dot com

Brandi Elam said...

My kids are asking for Legos (the younger three) and a sewing machine (12 year old). Thanks for the giveaway!

Brandi Elam said...

Like you on FB.

Brandi Elam said...

Follow on Twitter @shakymommy

pmj said...

My children never ask for anything. They know that I am having difficult times.

pmj said...

subscriber

pmj said...

fb fan

pmj said...

twitter follower

pmj said...

pinterest follower

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved