Image Map

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Teleflora Holiday Collection by Buddy Valastro aka The Cake Boss

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

Every year my husband and I get invited to a Christmas party and I feel like we get them the same thing every year...a bottle of wine. Not that wine is not nice but sometimes I like to go out of the box and take something they least expect. Well today I received the nicest gift. I enjoyed receiving my Teleflora Homemade for the Holidays Collection so much I thought Why not?


Teleflora has teamed up with Buddy Valastro from  The Cake Boss and have come up with some of the cutest arrangements.  Each festive bouquet from our Homemade for the Holidays Collection comes complete with a charming keepsake container and exclusive recipes from Buddy Valastro. It's the holiday gift that keeps giving!  I would love to have one of his recipes.

This makes a great thank you gift to a piano teacher, for us it would be flute teacher. This would also be great to send to my grandmother in the nursing home, she loves fresh flowers. I also think this would be great to send to my favorite aunt in Florida. I know I would much rather receive a Teleflora arrangement then a bottle of alcohol every year. 


I love that it makes my house look festive too. I put up a tree and that was it this year because we are leaving on a cruise and I didn't want to mess with decorations. My Teleflora arrangement is the firs thing you see when you walk in my house. Absolutely love it. There are so many to choose from to. 

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved