Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Forgers by Bradford Morrow

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

My first pick for Michelle's book club is The Forgers by Bradford Morrow. What a thriller.

Here is the book description:
The rare book world is stunned when a reclusive collector, Adam Diehl, is found on the floor of his Montauk home: hands severed, surrounded by valuable inscribed books and original manuscripts that have been vandalized beyond repair. Adam’s sister, Meghan, and her lover, Will—a convicted if unrepentant literary forger—struggle to come to terms with the seemingly incomprehensible murder. But when Will begins receiving threatening handwritten letters, seemingly penned by long-dead authors, but really from someone who knows secrets about Adam’s death and Will’s past, he understands his own life is also on the line—and attempts to forge a new beginning for himself and Meg. In The Forgers, Morrow reveals the passion that drives collectors to the razor-sharp edge of morality, brilliantly confronting the hubris and mortal danger of rewriting history with a fraudulent pen.

  The Forgers is the perfect gift for any book lover, suspense novel lover. That hard to buy for male figure in your life. I found that I could not and did not want to put down this book. It was very intriguing. I highly recommend this book. I wouldn't buy just one I would have several on hand in case of an emergency. The Forger's is sure to captivate any audience.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved