Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This Year Consider Giving The Gift Of Tea

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 



I received this sample in the hopes I would include it in this years gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.
  
I think one of the best gifts to give and receive are those that allow the person receiving them to feel treated or pampered.   One of my go to gifts are teas wrapped with a teacup and saucer,  I feel it allows the recipient to not only enjoy the tea but enhance the experience with the cup and saucer.


This year I am looking to the Teatulia company to help me out, their USDA certified organic teas come in pyramid bags that can be used on average of 2-3 times each.

This season they have introduced two new flavors, Ginger Green Tea which in my opinion offers just a hint of ginger flavor and Oolong Tea on the other hand is a little stronger and offers a slight lemon flavor.


I have been enjoying Teatulia teas for a few years now and no matter the flavor I have not been disappointed. For those who are new to the line, I suggest one of the sampler packs so that you are not limited to just one flavor.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved