Image Map

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Trostisar Cuddly Bandages Make Boo-Boos Go Bye-Bye

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle**

I am in love. I am actually speechless. Trostisar Cuddly Bandages have hit a weak spot on me. I am in love with this product and what they represent.

Tröstisar is a Swedish company with its ideas based on helping children cope with fear and pain. Let me introduce to you the Cuddly Bandage, only it's not just a bandage.


The Cuddly Bandage is so much more than just a Bandaid. It is a wearable cuddly friend that by touching helps the child to cope with a stressful situation, to calm down when angry or to soothe when sad.
Touch and vision are two important ingredients in the self soothing process. The Cuddly Bandages are fuzzy and soft to the touch and it feels good to “pet” them, they are also made in cheerful warm colours that soothes the eye. They are Comfort, Love and Happiness in a little box.

Each box includes:
6 Cuddly Bandages, friends with a fuzzy surface in cheerful colors, for those wounds we cannot see.
6 adhesive bandages to keep dirt and moisture away from an open wound. 

The two can be used together or separate. An adhesive bandage should always go first on an open wound to protect from dirt and moisture.   For that extra comfort you put a Cuddly Bandages on top. Both should be applied on clean and dry skin, be changed daily and the wound cared for.

If there is no open wound, such as a bump or if it is the soul that is hurting a Cuddly Bandage can be used separately and worn until it falls off. Avoid contact with water. After these uses the Cuddly Bandage can be taken off and put in a scrap book or maybe on your wall next to the bed.

I received the the Glow-in-the-dark Cuddly Bandages this time and they come with a small heart that glows in the dark. The fear of darkness is one of the biggest fears in children and this little cuddly friend will light up its little heart in the dark. The Tröstisar characters have their own super powers and are easy to make good night stories around, and now they are even there to make the dark a little bit less scary.
 

Does this not pull on your heart strings? I am in love with these. I think every police station, foster care provider, hospital, school, day care should have these on hand. These are  great for when parents need to travel out of town. Great as a stocking stuffer. I would even give these on Valentines Day to show my little ones how much I love them. These are amazing and I will definitely put Trostisar on the top of my list.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved