Image Map

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Penguins of Madagascar Comes to Blu-Ray *Giveaway*

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

 They’re cute...they’re cuddly...they’re back!


Your favorite super-spies—Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private—join forces with the elite North Wind team to save the world.  It’s a side-splitting, globe-trotting adventure the whole family will love!

Available now on Digital Download and on Blu-ray on March 17th the Penguins of Madagascar  are sure to keep your whole family laughing.
 

 For a limited time, get 2 hopping Penguin toys only with the DreamWorks’ PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR Easter DVD and Blu-ray™ pack on March 17 making it the perfect gift for Easter baskets.


We went to the theater to see this movie and enjoyed seeing more of the Penguins than in other movies.   We love how they each have a personality and how the are do different yet blend together so well.  I don't want to risk giving away any spoilers but seeing the back story of Private was a added bonus.


Would you like to win a copy of the Penguins of Madagascar?

Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, March 8th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Which of the Penguins is your favorite and why?
Did you see the movie?  What adventure did you think was the funniest?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

168 comments:

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/568489196622622721

Tweet

Unknown said...

Twitter follow

Unknown said...

Pinterestfollower

Lauren said...

I have not seen this movie yet, but I think my kids would like it.

Lauren said...

I follow on Twitter. @dereklauren

Kristin W said...

Rico is my favorite because of the way he communicates! He cracks me up the entire movie.

Kristin W said...

My favorite adventure they went on was getting the Cheesy dibbles from the vending machine! Oh and fighting the octopi.

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

ken ohl said...

I liked springfield mommy. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

ken ohl said...

email subscriber. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

Unknown said...

We haven't seen the movie yet. Our favorite penguin is Skipper because he is really funny since he is so so paranoid all the time.

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter @buttonlove

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrussell said...

Have not seen movie, don't know which penguin I like

mrussell said...

pinterest

mrussell said...

email subscriber

mrussell said...

like msm on fb

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google+ (Amber L.)

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrussell said...

like you on fb

mrussell said...

instagram

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook (Amber Larkin)

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrussell said...

friends on google +

Unknown said...

I subscribe by email

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

mrussell said...

follow u on google

mrussell said...

twitter

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/485652994915810

Unknown said...

Email subscriber

Unknown said...

Fb liker

Unknown said...

Friend on fb

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/569908677374668800

Unknown said...

Our favorite character is skipper

Unknown said...

No we haven't seen the movie but really want to.

Unknown said...

Follow on google plus

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/571198021897216000

Unknown said...

fb share https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/487135018100941

Shawn said...

I like you on FB.

Shawn said...

I am a email subscriber.

Shawn said...

I follow you on pinterest.

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/571870967737290753

Unknown said...

fb https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/487954521352324

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/572116040550895616

Unknown said...

fb https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/488399541307822

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Rico because I have heard that he is a character and swallows strange things!

Colleen Maurina said...

I have not seen the movie yet. Would love to watch this with my grandchildren!

Colleen Maurina said...

I am your friend on Facebook.

Colleen Maurina

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook.

Colleen Maurina

Colleen Maurina said...

I am your friend on Google
+ - Colleen Maurina

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you on Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/colleenmaurina/

Colleen Maurina said...

I follow you on Google+ - Colleen Maurina

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email - colljerr@comcast.net

Audra said...

I love skipper. We haven't seen the movie yet but we watch the show on tv

Angela Saver said...

Private is our favorite penguin because he is so cute & I love his accent!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your friend on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I friended you on google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on pinterest - my url is: http://www.pinterest.com/angelasaver1/

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on instagram as angelasnoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I subscribe to your daily feed

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/572994138209169408

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/573296031976304640

CindyWindy2003 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CindyWindy2003 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CindyWindy2003 said...

My favorite penguins of madagascar character is Skipper, I think his military bossiness is so funny.
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

No I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm not sure what part I will think is the funniest, I love the tv show.
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. @carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I am your fb friend as CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I like springfield mommy on fb as CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I friend you on google plus as well, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I follow on pinterest as Cynthia R www.pinterest.com/carawling carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I also follow you on google plus carawling@hotmail.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I shared this on fb at https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/417889085055410
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/carawling/status/573591776977645570 carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

I subscriber to your blog feed, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/573707960377020417

Unknown said...

fb share https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/490708477743595

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

My favorie penguin in Rico
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Did you see the movie? What adventure did you think was the funniest?
I have not seen it yet -- but I really want to soon!
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Send me a Friend request on Facebook - Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Carolsue Anderson
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter - @MsCarolsueA
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Friend me on Google+ - Carol Ezovski
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow me on Pinterest - Cezovski9
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram - @Cezovski9
Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/574446275111874561

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/491846597629783

Janet W. said...

Kowalski is my favorite because he's the brains of the penguins!

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

No, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I look forward to watching with my grandsons!

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like MSM on Facebook

Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow MSM on twitter @jwatson50

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I'm your friend on Google +

Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/janetwatson/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Google Plus
Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I subscribe to your emails.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Instagram

https://instagram.com/janet3rdgrade/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/574566694544404481

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=803337619722002&id=100001373134037

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Melissa B. said...

I like them all because they're adorable. But, Skipper and Private make me laugh the most.

Diana said...

I have not seen the movie but it looks fun

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have not gotten the chance to see the movie but am so excited to get the chance to see it with my kids! Thank you! my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Friend on Facebook Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @my4boysand1 my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Friend on Google+ Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/my4boysand1
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on Google Plus Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram http://instagram.com/my4boysand1/
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

already follow on facebook under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

follow o twitter under @amylynn5973

Anonymous said...

follow on google under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

already friends on facebook under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

i have never seen this movie but would love to

Anonymous said...

my favorite is the little short one noe to sure of his name the leader one

Anonymous said...

pinterest follower under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

google follower amy tolley

Anonymous said...

google plused the post also under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

shared on twitter https://twitter.com/amylynn5973/status/574599506383138817

Kristie said...

I like Kowalksi because he is the brains! :) Thank you!

Kristie said...

I have not seen the movie but I hope to soon. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails and RSS with My Yahoo! Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/574649350569263104

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10155261105300497?pnref=story

Thank you.

wen budro said...

I have not yet had the opportunity to watch this movie but it looks wonderful.

wen budro said...

I am a friend on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow on FB as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow on G+ as wen budro

wen budro said...

I follow on twitter as @wendybudrow

wen budro said...

I follow on pinterest as wlburro

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wen budro said...

I follow on Google Plus as wen budro

wen budro said...

I am an email subscriber.

Unknown said...

fb share https://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/492293547585088

Unknown said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/574664289878994946

Leela said...

My kids like skipper.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

pmj said...

I like skipper he's got attitude.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at al dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

eclairre said...

eclairre at ymail dot com

SKipper, he's sassy

Jodi said...

I am a friend of yours on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

We have not seen the movies, just the cartoons. jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I am a twitter follower @tjdawson18.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM On facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

laborders2000 said...

We like Skipper because we think he is funny and kind of bossy;)

laborders2000 said...

We never got a chance to see the movie although we really wanted to

laborders2000 said...

I am friends with you on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Twitter @leighanne000

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Google Plus Leigh Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Pinterest @laborders2000

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Instagram @laborders2000

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved