Image Map

Monday, March 2, 2015

And The Giveaway Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 4 giveaways end at 8 PM CST on Sunday, March 1st. Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it!

If your name appears below, congratulations!  Winners must contact me with their mailing information by 11:59 PM CST on Thursday, March 5th or I will have to select a new winner.

The giveaways and winners are:

Evenflo Platinum 3-in-1 Carrier
50 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#50 is Leela

Aldi $25 Gift Card + 3-Months of Barissimo Coffee
84 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#84 is HS

Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Power of Forgiveness (3 Winners)
14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
10 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
34 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#10 is Chris Knapp
#14 is DH Jax
#34 is pmj

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Miracles (3 Winners)
3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
23 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
18 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#3 is Roseann K. 
#18 is cbusch
#23 is wen budro


Make sure you have entered my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

HS said...

Thank you! I sent you an email.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved