Image Map

Friday, June 26, 2015

Join the #HomeMovieParty Tonight at 6 PM PLUS GIVEAWAY

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Sponsored

Today, Friday, June 26th, you can purchase Dreamworks Animation's Home on Digital HD!

To celebrate, you are invited to join the #HomeMovieParty tonight at 6 PM CST.

Be sure to RSVP for the Twitter party.

Download your copy of this really fun movie now and get ready to press play at 6 PM tonight.  The director of the movie, Tim Johnson, will be joining in and you can ask him questions.  Plus, you might be one of the lucky prize winners!


 I have a copy of the Blu-ray to give one My Springfield Mommy readers:

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 12th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. or Canada entries only

Want to win?
RSVP to tonight Twitter Party
Attend tonight's party and tag me in a tweet to confirm (10 entries)
Like Home on Facebook
Have you seen HOME, what was the funniest scene in your opinion
If you have not seen HOME, what appeals to you
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

152 comments:

Unknown said...

I've RSVPed, liked Home and My Springfield Mommy on Facebook, I've also followed you on Google+ and Pinterest and added you on Facebook as Juan Ciccone. Thank you for the opportunity! I have not seen Home yet, but I own the soundtrack and I love it! I really hope to win this giveaway so I can finally see the movie :)

tarter95 said...

I like you on Facebook.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I follow you on Google + as Re Tat.

tarter95 said...

I have not seen the movie, but what appeals to me is it is a kid's movie.

Shelly Peterson said...

Like Home on Facebook under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

I Have seen HOME.the funniest scene was when Oh couldn't keep his body from dancing to the music.
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...


Friends on Facebook under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter under @cshell202
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Friends on Google+ under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow on Pinterest under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow on Google Plus under Shelly Peterson
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram under cshell202
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/615261798246133760

Unknown said...

I "Like" Home on FB as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I am Friends with you on FB as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I already Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Terry Stevens.

Unknown said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

We are Friends on Google+ under Birdie Bee.

Unknown said...

I follow on Google+ as Birdie Bee.

Unknown said...

I follow on Pinterest as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I follow on Instagram as birdiebee52.

Unknown said...

I tweeted.

https://twitter.com/birdiebee52/status/615272210056359936?lang=en

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I like Home on FB. (username = Elizabeth Parker)

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I did see Home - funniest scene was when the Boov said "I has to break pee!"

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I follow you on Twitter (@yesnofilms).

heads up - the FB link isn't working, to your page.

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I follow you on Pinterest (@yesnofilms).

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

I follow you on G+ (Elizabeth Parker).

Liz Parker Kuhn said...

Found your FB page (top right on your page) ... I follow you there (Elizabeth Parker).

Bernie Wallace said...

https://twitter.com/BWallace1980/status/615506549218385920
@BWallace1980 Tweeted about giveaway 6/29/15

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 6/29
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/615616337369395200

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 6/30
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/615988406108053504

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/1
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/616271290001829888

Bernie Wallace said...

I have not seen this movie but I would like to because I like the voice cast. Thanks for the giveaway. I hope that I win. BWallace1980(at)hotmail(d0t)com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/2
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/616732730995290112

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/3
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/617111421281656832
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Janet W. said...

I haven't seen this movie yet but the animation looks great and I can't wait to watch it with my grandsons!

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like you on Facebook
Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Twitter
@jwatson50

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I'm your friend on Google +
Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/janetwatson/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Google +
Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I subscribe to your emails.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Instagram
https://instagram.com/janet3rdgrade/

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/617391676416520192

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=856581174397646&id=100001373134037

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I like Home on Facebook Denise Taylor-Dennis https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I have not seen the movie yet but it sounds like there will be some funny parts and great animation.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I sent you a friend request Denise Taylor-Dennis https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I like your page on Facebook Denise Taylor-Dennis https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Twitter follower of you as @IamMeUC

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Google Plus follower as Denise Taylor-Dennis https://plus.google.com/u/0/117841492564785976014

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Pinterest follower http://pinterest.com/iammeuc/

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I subscribe to your emails 40denise(dot)taylor(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I follow you on Instagram as http://instagram.com/40denise

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Tweeted https://twitter.com/iammeuc/status/617398137502609408

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Facebook share https://www.facebook.com/IamMeUC/posts/10205774966111066?pnref=story

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/4
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/617449209101312000
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/5
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/617649001328828421
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Leela said...

I haven't seen it. It looks funny for the kids.

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/6
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/618095346502098944

Anne N. said...

I like to see it as I have a calico cat and looks like a great movie with the kids.

Anne N. said...

I liked you on Facebook.

Anne N. said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Friends on Google+ under Anne Nak

Anne N. said...

Following on Pinterest under muse1041

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/7
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/618606519668592640
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/8
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/618954654508953600
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Kristen said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@rubylorikeet

Kristen said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/rubylorikeet/status/618975669725212674

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/9
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619316650915921920
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I haven't seen this movie yet but it looks like a nice family movie to watch at home with my daughters. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

I already follow your page on facebook.

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

Google+ Follower.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Friended you on Google+

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/10
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619688314975617028
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/11
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619829787004022786
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Mammamayor said...

My fav screen was when the cat was on Oh and he thought it as going to explode

Mammamayor said...

I receive emails,natbelinsky@verizon.net

Clair Shumack said...

I like them on FB (Clair Freebie)

lshumack at gmail dot com

Clair Shumack said...

I haven't seen this movie yet! I am a Jim Parsons fan so can't wait to check it out!

Clair Shumack said...

Friend request as Clair Freebie

Clair Shumack said...

Google Friend as Clair Freebie

Clair Shumack said...

Pinterest follow as Leah Shumack

Clair Shumack said...

Follow on Google Plus

Clair Shumack said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/clair.freebie/posts/996994950341447

Erin S said...

We have not seen Home, but would love to see the adult humor that we know is in this movie as we watch with our son

Erin S said...

FB Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Twitter @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

G+ Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Pinterest @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail.com

Erin S said...

Instagram @parentinghealthy

Kristie said...

Like Home on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

I have not seen Home but I love to watch animated movies. The trailer was cute. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow you on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/620318552277524480

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10155768403575497

Thank you.

EMSFS said...

I like you on facebook

EMSFS said...

I like Home on Facebook

EMSFS said...

I have not seen the movie yet, but my kids have been talking about it!! Looks like a cute show !

Anonymous said...

Have you seen HOME, what was the funniest scene in your opinion
If you have not seen HOME, what appeals to you----NEVER SEEN THIS MOVIE AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE...

Anonymous said...

Like Home on Facebook FOLLOWED THEM ON FB UNDER AMY TOLLEY

Anonymous said...


*Send me a Friend request on Facebook=====FRIENDS ON FB UNDER AMY TOLLEY

Anonymous said...


*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook------FOLLOWED AND LIKED ON FB UNDER AMY TOLLEY

Anonymous said...


*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter------FOLLOWED ON TWITTER UNDER @AMYLYNN5973

Anonymous said...


*Friend me on Google+-------FOLLOWED UNDER AMY TOLLEY

Anonymous said...

*Follow me on Pinterest----FOLLOWED UNDER AMY TOLLEY

Anonymous said...



*Follow me on Google Plus-------FOLLOWED UNDER AMY TOLLEY ANF GOOGLED +

Anonymous said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed ---ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO GET EMAILS

Anonymous said...


*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram ----FOLLOWED UNDER @AMYTOLLEY73

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/12
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/620352325224304641
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I Like Home on Facebook.


Facebook: Sarah Ann Walker (supermommyoftwo2)

Unknown said...

I Sent you a Friend request on Facebook.



Facebook: Sarah Ann Walker (supermommyoftwo2)

Unknown said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.



Facebook: Sarah Ann Walker (supermommyoftwo2)

Unknown said...

I Follow you on Pinterest.


Sarah Walker (lover2387)

Unknown said...

I Follow you on Google Plus.


Sarah Walker sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed.

Netvibes: sreis1987@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram.


Instagram: @lover2387

Shea =) said...

I haven't gotten to see the movie yet but really want to! =)
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

Friended you on FB - shea naylor balentine
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

follow you on Google+ - sheabalentine
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

I follow you on Pinterest - sheabalentine
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

I follow on IG - @lilahshea
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

I tweeted! https://twitter.com/lilahshea/status/620377731402989569
ashleyandshea@charter.net

Shea =) said...

Posted on FB - https://www.facebook.com/lilahshea/posts/10205547971717668
ashleyandshea@charter.net

lilyk said...

I follow Home on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

The storyline appeals to me.

lilyk said...

I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Google+ under the name Lily Kwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/620393491294654464.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved