Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Gears! Gears! Gears! Sweet Shop Building Set Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
http://www.learningresources.com/product/gears%21+gears%21+gears%21-+sweet+shop+building+set.do?from=Search&cx=0
Thanks to Learning Resources for my sample and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest. No compensation received.  Personal photos may not be used without written permission from My Springfield Mommy.

If your little one likes to create and build new and different gear designs and then make them move, here is a new set from Learning Resources.  This is the Gears! Gears! Gears! Sweet Shop Building Set.

The description is:

Build your own tasty creation of spinning sweets and twirling treats! This delightful set includes brightly colored lollipops, cupcakes, ice cream cones, stickers, and more! Watch as the delicious treats all spin with the simple twist of the gear handle. Colorful mix-and-match pieces add to the fun and allow for endless combinations of designs. Compatible with all Gears! Gears! Gears!® sets for even more fun! Includes 82 Pieces. For ages 4 and up.


The set comes with a set of instructions for one way to assemble the Sweet Shop, but of course pieces can be moved and changed out to create any number of variations.  My daughter and husband decided to start by putting the set together by following the directions as written.  The directions are easy to follow and not written, but done with pictures, so as long as your little one knows colors they should not really have any problem putting it together.

My daughter has played with other gears sets before, but they were just plain sets. I can tell she really likes this set because of the cupcakes, ice cream cones and lollipops and how bright and colorful all of the pieces are. What I like is that this set can be mixed and matched with other Gears! Gears! Gears! building sets so your little builder can let their imagination go wild.

You can pick up this set on the Learning Resources site, Amazon, other online retailers and specialty stores.

Thanks to Learning Resources, one lucky My Springfield Mommy will win a Gears! Gears! Gears! Sweet Shop Building Set

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 16th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. or Canada entries only

Want to win?
*Visit the Learning Resources site and tell me what other item(s) you are interested in
Like Learning Resources on Facebook
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

157 comments:

Audra said...

I like the kanoodle game

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Michelle B said...

My kids would love the Skeleton Floor Puzzle!

Michelle B said...

I'm a Learning Resources fan on Facebook

Michelle B said...

I'm a My Springfield Mommy fan on Facebook.

Sue Hull said...

I like the Think Big Science Life Science Game. My 7 yr old niece loves science. Thank you for the chance :)

Sue Hull said...

I follow Learning Resources on FB as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB friend

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB follow

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follow @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google+ as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow as suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow as hullsue64

Unknown said...

I like the Sprouts Reel It game.

Unknown said...

I like you on FB

Unknown said...

I like Learning Resources on FB

Unknown said...

I want to get my kiddos the Teaching Cash Register. So cool!

Unknown said...

I like your Facebook page (Amber Larkin)

Unknown said...

I like Learning Resources Facebook page (Amber Larkin)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter @buttonlove

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google+ (Amber L.)

Beth Ann said...

I love their "fresh fruit salad" what an adorable concept! And I love teaching my children that eating healthy food is fun, even when we're just playing!

Beth Ann said...

I sent you a friend request, I'm Beth Ann. Hi! :D

Beth Ann said...

I checked out and liked Learning Resources on Facebook. I'm still Beth Ann

Beth Ann said...

Liked your page on facebook (still Beth Ann! Hey!) :P

Leela said...

GeoSafari Vega 360 Telescope.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Isaiahsmom said...

Gears Gears Grears Motorized Glow Building Set

Isaiahsmom said...

I liked learning resources on facebook.

Isaiahsmom said...

I followed you on Twitter @JulieIsaiahL

Isaiahsmom said...

I followed you on Google +

Isaiahsmom said...

I subscribed though my yahoo

Isaiahsmom said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/JulieIsaiahL/status/630651400024817664

Tara Oliver said...

my kids would love the New Sprouts Bake It set!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like them on FB
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

friends on FB
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

like MSM on FB
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow MSM on Twitter as th7272
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on Google Plus
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on instagram as taverstables
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Maureen said...

My three children love learning and playing with the Teaching Cash Register!

Maureen said...

I am a fan of Learning Resources on Facebook.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am also interested in the New Sprouts Reel It game!

Thank You for the chance

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked Learning Resources on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am one of Your friends on Facebook. Thank You So Much!

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Friend You on Google+ as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Google Plus as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via my email

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared this awesome giveaway on twitter: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/632689816321282048

Thank You for the chance

Fiona N

Darlene said...

Another item I like is the Crocodile Hop™ Floor Game

Darlene said...

Like Learning Resources on Facebook

Darlene said...


I am a Friend on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Darlene said...


I Friend me on Google+

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Pinterest

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Google Plus

Darlene said...


I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram

Anonymous said...

I would also love to have the Jumbo Farm Counters, Set of 30
Item # LER 7408
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Friend on Facebook Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @my4boysand1 my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a Friend on Google+
Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on Pinterest my4boysand1
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on Google Plus Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed feedly and email Stephanie Phelps/my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram http://instagram.com/my4boysand1/ my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I tweeted
https://twitter.com/my4boysand1/status/632910540126425088
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I posted on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/my4boysand1/posts/10153722667117176
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Mammamayor said...

The groggy fun game looks cute ,natbelinsky@verizon.net

Mammamayor said...

Receive emails

Karen said...

Smart Snacks® Number Pops™ looks like a fun learning game

Andrea Amy said...

I really love all the New Sprouts food play sets, especially the cook out.
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I like learning resources on FB (Andrea Amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

We are FB friends (Andrea Amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB (Andrea Amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I follow you on twitter (mommy2fiveboys)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I've friended you on google+
(Andrea Amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I follow on pinterest (andreaamy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I follow on google + (andrea amy)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I am an email subscriber
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Andrea Amy said...

I follow on instagram (andrea_hockeygirl)
andrea_hockeygirl at hotmail dot com

Vikki Billings said...

I visited Learning Resources and I also really love the Gears! Gears! Gears!® Build & Bloom Building Set.
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

I follow Learning Resources on Facebook as Vikki Billings
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

We already are friends on Facebook (Vikki Billings)
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

I follow/Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Vikki Billings
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

Twitter follower (@VikkiBillings)
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

I am following you on Google+ as Vikki Billings
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

Pinterest follower (Vikki Billings -Vikkilyn)
vikki.billings@yahoo.com

Vikki Billings said...

I am an email subscriber (vikki.billings@yahoo.com)

pmj said...

I like the jumbo farm animals.

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan of learning resources
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

google +
pjames330 at aol dot com

Joanna Wijaya said...

I am interested in Pretend & Play® School Set with U.S. Map.

Joanna Wijaya said...

Liked Learning Resources on FB.
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

Friend on FB.
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

Fan on FB.
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

Email subscriber.
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

I posted on FB: https://www.facebook.com/joannawijaya/posts/820217024742878
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

Followed on Google Plus.
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Joanna Wijaya said...

Friend on Google+
Joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

Kristie said...

I love the Mental Blox game. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like Learning Resources on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10156302417125497

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/633015891370885121

Thank you.

Deb K said...

I like the kanoodle game!

Deb K said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook~Deb S

Deb K said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @deb55106

Deb K said...

Tweet!~

https://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/633046052891963392

Deb K said...

Follow on Pinterest Debshere

laurie nykaza said...

I like the create-a-maze it looks like so much fun for the kids to play with.

laurie nykaza said...

Liked Learning Resources on Facebook

laurie nykaza said...

*Sent you a Friend request on Facebook

laurie nykaza said...

*Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

laurie nykaza said...

*Friend me on Google+ done

laurie nykaza said...

*Followed you on Google Plus

laurie nykaza said...

*Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

laurie nykaza said...

*Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram

Kathleen said...

I like the teaching cash register.

Kathleen said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook

Kathleen said...

I *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Jenny said...

I Like Learning Resources on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I like the Jumbo Dinosaur Set.

Jenny said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. jenny_anwar

Jenny said...

Email subscriber. jenny_anwar at yahoo.com

Jenny said...

Tweeted giveaway. https://twitter.com/jenny_anwar/status/633061681300684800

Isaiahsmom said...

I shared on facebook https://www.facebook.com/julie.lundstrom/posts/984495391573100

Isaiahsmom said...

I tweeted this giveaway on twitter https://twitter.com/JulieIsaiahL/status/633214558925135872

Isaiahsmom said...

I shared on Google +
https://plus.google.com/b/104125119764035051025/104125119764035051025/posts/Sz1RGjik5Tu

Isaiahsmom said...

I shared on Google +
https://plus.google.com/b/104125119764035051025/104125119764035051025/posts/BQozMsqtXP5

Isaiahsmom said...

I shared on facebook https://www.facebook.com/julie.lundstrom/posts/984498614906111

Isaiahsmom said...

I tweeted this giveaway https://twitter.com/JulieIsaiahL/status/633216412715081729

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved