Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Keep Calm With Aveeno On

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

Like everyone else I have a busy and stressful life. Between family, work and other personal commitments there just are not enough hours in the day to get it all done.  That is why a few years ago I started an evening routine and I seldom deviate from.  Every night when our daughter goes to bed I take time for myself to do things I enjoy to help me relax and wind down. Most evenings it is taking a quick shower then reading and enjoying a glass of wine.  Since I have gotten into this routine I find I sleep better and wake rested and ready for a new day. 

For the past two weeks I have added Aveeno's new Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream to my routine and after just the first night I noticed an improvement in my skin.   Primarily the redness in my cheeks has lessened to the point I felt confident to go out without makeup on the next day.  This is in part to the the active naturals calming feverfew that instantly soothes red and irritated skin.   It also contains Aveeno's famous nourishing oat which helps strengthen the skin.   All while being clinically shown to reduce red dry skin in just one week and being oil and fragrance-free.


Did you know that your skin's nature renewal process occurs at night while you sleep? According to Dermatologist Jeanie Downie, M.D. this is why a good nights sleep is so important for your skin.  In fact without it you could end up with more sensitive skin than those who get rest and wake with clearer, healthier looking skin.  

She suggests following these essential nighttime tips:
  1. Power Through the Wash- No matter how tired you are before bed, use a gentle cleanser to wash away the make-up and debris that accumulate during the day.
  2. Get Calm - Moisturize your face and next with a quality night cream like new Aveeno Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream.  It contains Active Naturals feverfew and oats to reduce the appearance of red skin.
  3. Sleep Well- Try to get 7 or 8 hours of quality sleep at night to give your skin time to fully restore itself.
 I am looking forward to being able to Keep Calm With Aveeno On.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved