Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Save up to 60% off Department Stores when you shop @ Gordmans

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

What is it about Gordmans,  I can not pass a store without going in.  I can not go in without coming a few bags in hand when I come out.  This time it was a debate between three summer outfits, mainly because I feel it is time I add some prints and pattern to my closet. 


 I will be honest just passing by this dress the first time I did not think twice about it, but as I circled back through I picked it up and thought I would try it.  I am so happy I did, while it is a bold print compared to what I would normally pick I am glad I did it is perfect for this summer.  Plus it was only $19.99!


I also picked up this outfit for the office, where I like to wear more clothes that I am most comfortable in.  Plus being a solid I know I can mix and match it with almost everything else in my closet. 


I also took a look at this one, but in the end it just was not the right look when I tried it on. 

I do consider two outfits on one stop a success, and who knows one day I may even take time and walk the men's department to see what deals they have for my husband somehow I never make it that far.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved