Image Map

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Snappy Towels Review & Giveaway (2 winners)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

Summer is here and for our family that means swim lessons, pool parties, water park visits and so much more.  It also means endless laundry with countless swimsuits, coverups and towels that honesty I do not have time for.  Which is why finding a towel that serves more than one purpose and saves me time in the laundry room is ideal and thanks to Snappy Towels versatility it gives me just that.


What are Snappy Towels?

 Snappy Towels are a line of kid sized towels (50" x 27") with snaps along the sides that allow options like a hood, cape, coverup, blanket and of course a towel.  They are also customizable in just three steps.
  1. Pick your towel color
  2. Choose your snap & embroidery color
  3. Personalize with name or initials
 They bring an element of play that requires children to use their imagination which leaves the possibilities endless.  


Our daughter has been enjoying her Snappy Towel for a few weeks now.  We have traveled with them, taken them to the pool and used them with her nightly bath and she can not get enough.  She loves snapping it into a cape and running around the house before getting dressed.

I like that the towels are absorbent, wash and dry easily.  The snaps are plastic so she can easily snap them herself without help, they are also not hot when they come out of the dryer or when they have sat in the sun so you do not have to worry about kids getting burned from them.


Would you like to win a Snappy Towel?
(two winners, two towels and two beach balls each)

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 2nd 
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Visit Snappy Towels, which color towel do you like?
Tell me how your think your child would use their Snappy Towel
Follow Snappy Towels on Twitter
Like Snappy Towels on Facebook
Follow Snappy Towels on Pinterest
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

 Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

148 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the green snappy towel
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

following snappu towels on twitter
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

following snappy towels on facebook
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

following snappy towel on pinterest
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

following myspringfieldmommy on twitter
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

following on google plus
brawley09(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin S said...

I like the blue or green towel erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow you FB Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Follow you Twitter @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Follow you Pinterest @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Instagram parentinghealthy

Erin S said...

Subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

G+ Erinn Sluka

Unknown said...

My favorite color would be the blue one!

Unknown said...

My son would use it as a cape ALL the time surely, and every bath time!

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter. britkarma

Unknown said...

i follow you on pinterest. britkarma

Unknown said...

i follow you on instagram britkarma

Unknown said...

i follow you on google plus

Unknown said...

i follow you on google+

Unknown said...

i am subscribed to your daily feed.

Unknown said...

I am a snappy towels pinterest fan! britkarma

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Jessica Peeling said...

I love the pink snappy towel! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Liked Snappy Towels on Facebook (Jessica Peeling) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Jessica Peeling said...

Following Snappy Towels on twitter (the2ndthought) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

Sue Hull said...

I'd like to have the Pink Snappy Towel. Thank you for the cool giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

I'd use it as a bath towel for my granddaughter.

Sue Hull said...

I follow Snappy Towel on Twitter @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

I like Snappy Towel on FB as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Friend

Sue Hull said...

MSM like on FB

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follower @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google+ follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow as suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email Subscriber

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow as hullsue64

Michele P. said...

I like the blue towel!

Michele P
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

During the summer my grandson would use his Snappy towel at the lake or the beach, and during the winter, after his bath.

Michele P
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

now following Snappy Towels on twitter @micaela6955

Michele P

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

already Snappy Towels FB fan Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

new Snappy Towels pinterest fan micaela6955

Michele P

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

your FB friend Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

My Springfield Mommy Fb fan Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

your twitter follower @micaela6955

Michele P

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

your google+ friend Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

Your pinterest follower micaela6955

Michele P

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

following you on google plus as Michele Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

instagram follower @micaela6955

Michele P

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/625464737980137474

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P

mrussell said...

Follow you on fb

mrussell said...

Like you on cb

mrussell said...

Follow you on Twitter

mrussell said...

Follow you on Instagram

mrussell said...

Follow you on Google

mrussell said...

Follow you on pi terest

mrussell said...

Follow snappy towels on fb

mrussell said...

I can see my kids using g it as a cape

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Follow u on google plus

mrussell said...

Like snappy towels on twitter

mrussell said...

Follow snappy towels on Pinterest

mrussell said...

Follow snappy towels on Pinterest

mrussell said...

Like snappy towels on twitter

Shawn said...

Green is my favorite color of snappy towels.

Shawn said...

I like you on FB.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I follow you on pinterest.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I am an email subscriber.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Audra said...

I love the blue towel

Darlene said...

I love the blue color.

Darlene said...

My grandson would play being superman with the towel.

Darlene said...

I Follow Snappy Towels on Twitter

Darlene said...


I Like Snappy Towels on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Follow Snappy Towels on Pinterest

Darlene said...


I am a Friend request on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Darlene said...


I am a Friend on Google+

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Pinterest

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Google Plus

Darlene said...


I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram

Unknown said...

I would love the pink Snappy towel. I think my daughter would adore being able to make a cape! The email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter, @taryn221. The email that I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

Unknown said...

I am a friend on Google PLus, Taryn Tener. The email that I check most often s fossil316@aol.com

Ronda said...

I like the blue snappy towel.

Ronda said...

I think my child would use this as a cape or a cover when she goes swimming.

Ronda said...

I like Snappy Towels on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I am friends with you on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I like you on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

marcia goss said...

I like the blue towel.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow Snappy Towel on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow Snappy Towel on Pinterest.
username mgoss123

marcia goss said...

I subscribe to your email.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow you on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow on Google+.
Marcia Goss

marcia goss said...

I like your FB page.
Marcia Goss
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow you on Pinterest.
username mgoss123.

marcia goss said...

https://twitter.com/mgoss123/status/627875059709947904
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Kathleen said...

i like the pink snappy towel

lemonzest12 at hotmail dot com

Leela said...

Blue Snappy Towel.

Leela said...

I can see them using it as a cape to start.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

corey1971 said...

We would choose the Blue towel (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

We would use them at the lake. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked Snappy Toel on Facebook. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked Snappy Towel on Pinterest (CoreyOlomonWA). (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked you on Pinterest (CoreyOlomonWA). (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked you on Twitter (CoreyOlomonWA). (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked you on Google+. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked you email. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I liked you on Instagram. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

pmj said...

I like the green snappy towels.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

As a cape.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

google plus

pjames330 at aol dot com

PEMom said...

I like the pink snappy towel.

PEMom said...

I think my daughter would use the snappy towel as a cape and of course at bathtime and at the pool too.

PEMom said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on fb.

PEMom said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

follow on google+

PEMom said...

pinterest follower.

PEMom said...

email subscriber.

PEMom said...

follow on instagram @klundine27

Jenny said...

I like the Pink Snappy Towel.

Jenny said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Like Snappy Towels on Facebook. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar

Jenny said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. jenny_anwar

sunflowerally22 said...

The Snappy Towel in the color Green would be fabulous!! My kids would use this towel after shower and bath!

sunflowerally22@aim.com

Jenny said...

Email subscriber

sunflowerally22 said...

Follow Snappy Towel on twitter!!! @sunflower101398



sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I like Sanppy Towels on FB as Allyson Tice

sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

Pinterest follower of Snappy Towel! https://www.pinterest.com/sunflowerally22/


sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I am your friend on FB! Allyson Tice

sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Allyson Tice

sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter! @sunflower101398


sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I follow My Springfield mommy on Pinterest!!

https://www.pinterest.com/sunflowerally22/




sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

I follow you on Google plus as Allyson Tice

sunflowerally22@aim.com

sunflowerally22 said...

Email subscriber! sunflowerally22@aim.com



sunflowerally22 said...

instagram follower! @sunflowerally22

sunflowerally22@aim.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved