I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions, no compensation.
Halloween is one month away and if you are like me you are helping your kids find the perfect custom, buying treats for classroom parties and trick or treaters that will stop by or maybe planning the perfect party.
In all of this have your given any consideration to your child's safety while they are out doing their own trick or treating? For me this is the first thing I worry about, will the costume she picks be a hazard all night? I solve that by making sure the costume fits properly and that there is no mask to block her vision or get in the way of her breathing.
My next question is always will she been seen by people driving down the street. In years past I have used glow sicks and flashlights but this year she will be carrying the Twinkle Treat Basket by Inventor Process.
The Twinkle Treat Basket is an innovative candy carrying container that gives trick-or-treaters
better visibility at night and is something that children would want to
carry. Most light-up products can only be seen from one direction due to
a narrow field of view. Glow-in-the-dark products are just not bright
enough to be seen at a distance. Twinkle Treat Basket was designed to be
durable, attract attention and be seen simultaneously in multiple
directions from a distance. Being that it holds the precious Halloween
candy it is unlikely to be separated from its owner or left behind.
Best of all, the Twinkle Treat Basket has motion and vibration-activated
lighting and sound displays that trigger with the movement of busy
candy gatherers. The basket is made of recyclable non-toxic plastic, is
free of BPA/bisphenola, phthalates, lead, and has passed testing in
approved Consumer Product Safety Commission laboratories. It is built
to last for many Halloween adventures, holds over 4 quarts of
trick-or-treat offerings.
I can not say enough good things about the Twinkle Treat Basket, it not only lights up allowing your child to be seen but it also has a sound feature that say things like "Happy Halloween" "Thank You for the Candy" It is turned on by a switch on the bottom and can be placed in light only mode or light and sound mode. The Twinkle Treat Basket is slightly heavier than the good old fashioned pumpkin but not enough to make it a burden on your child. In fact I know that once they see what the Twinkle Treat Basket does they will never go back to a standard pumpkin or a treat bag.
Would you like to win a Twinkle Treat Basket?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, October 11th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
*Tell me one trick you use at Halloween to keep your kids safe
*What do you think of the Twinkle Treat Basket?
*Like Twinkle Treat Basket on Facebook
*Follow Twinkle Treat Basket on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


108 comments:
Facebook fan.
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
To keep my grandsons safe at Halloween, they clip on a blinking light onto their costume or bucket that we got from our local sheriff's office.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
The Twinkle Treat Basket is a great idea to keep children more visible in the dark!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
@jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on Google +
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/janetwatson/
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I'm your friend on Google +
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your emails.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
I follow you on Instagram
https://instagram.com/janet3rdgrade/
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
Tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/649660985234563073
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=897779623611134&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
We carry flashlights to keep us all safe. We try to go when it is pretty light outside.
https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/649752128899125248
I subscribe to emails. jj250@aol.com
I think this basket is cute and a great idea!
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter JBeard25
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on pinterest jbeard25
My nieces have the glow in the dark sticks. My sister has a flashlight. Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)
I think this lit up pumpkin is so cool. What a fun idea.
MSM fb friend as Sue Hull.
MSM fb follow
MSM Twitter follow @hul-sue
MSM friend on Google+ as Sue Hull
MSM Pinterest follow as suelvsbucks
MSM Google Plus Follow as Sue Hull
MSM email subscriber
MSM Instagram follow @hullsue64
I have three children and to keep them safe we discuss Halloween Trick-or-Treating rules, I go along with them to supervise and they wear a glow bracelet so they have added visibility. We live in a neighborhood with lots of cars so it is very important for them to be seen. Happy Halloween fun!
I am a new Facebook fan....glad to have found your blog!
I follow you on Google +!
i like springfield mommy on facebook!
We arm my son with flashlights and glow sticks erinnsluka@gmail
Follow you on FB Erinn Sluka
Follow you. g+ Erinn Sluka
Email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail
Twitter @3sonshavei
Instagram follower at parentinghealthy
I am a huge fan of glowsticks. Everyone wears a few...glowing bracelets. I think these are fun ways to stay safe.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the twinkle basket what an innovative idea to stay safe.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like Twinkle Treat Basket on Facebook as Sherri Sav
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Twinkle Treat Basket on Twitter as @savvyblog1.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I sent you a friend request on Fbook as Sherri Sav.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @savvyblog1.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I friended you on Google+ as Sherri J
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
I followed you on Pinterest as SherriSav.
Sherri J
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
when we would be out trick or treating downtown, I wouldn't dress up so if we got separated in the crowds she could find me easily. when we went out later to houses I would dress up and we would have fun. We would bring flashlights and had a glow strip on her trick or treat bag and her shoes
I like twinkle treat basket on facebook
I follow twinkle treat basket on twitter
I am already your friend on facebook :)
like my Springfield Mommy on facebook
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
following on instagram
Tweeted about this giveaway https://twitter.com/mahnrafjtb/status/653194811944468480
I put a glow necklace on them and always make their shoes that light up!
Liked Twinkle Treat Basket on Facebook!
Friend Request sent!
Twitter Follower! @kdrabellamy
Google + Follower!
Katie bellamy
Pinterest Follower!
I Love the basket!
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
Instagram Follower!
kdraebelle
I tie glow sticks on my grand kids outfits and an adult is always with them.
I think its great. It has two functions. Carrying candy and safety.
I like MSM on Facebook as Dawn Monroe
I'm a twitter follower as @dawnmonroe83
I go out with her and make sure she stays on sidewalks or the side of the street.
I trick or treat with them and don't let them out of my sight. I also take a picture before we leave and I put our phone number in their shoe.
daniellecorrelle @ aol.com
I would make my kids wear reflective stickers.
I make sure my daughter is visible with a flashlight and a bright costume
I think the Twinkie Basket looks cool! I love the fact that it has sound. Thank you.
Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.
Follow on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.
Get emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Follow on Instagram. kristie.donelson Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10156572487555497
Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/653318825102979072
Thank you.
I think my daughter would love this. She loves things that light up or glow.
We always inspect the candy before the kids are allowed to eat it. Also we keep it up so they don't eat too much.
we have them wear glow sticks so traffic can see. eclairre at ymail dot com
To keep safe we carry flash lights & the kids all wear glow braclets, as well as discussing all the safety rules before we set out for the night!
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I am your friend on facebook as Angela Saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I'm an email subscriber
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I follow you on pinterest - my url is http://www.pinterest.com/angelasaver1/
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter as @saverang
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I follow you on instagram as angelasnoozy
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
use glow sticks for greater visibility
I think the Twinkle Treat Basket looks very nice!
I follow Twinkle Treat Basket on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow Twinkle Treat Basket on Twitter under the username likwan.
I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Google+ under the name Lily Kwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/653374814359437312.
I shared the giveaway on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/sherri.sav.1/posts/835174719914465
savvyblog(at)yahoo(dot)com
Sherri J
Post a Comment