Image Map

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fiber One Cheesecake Bars

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
I try to eat healthy and follow, at least in some degree, a diet plan. However, like everyone else, I have food weaknesses. One of those weaknesses is cheesecake, no matter how hard I want to lose or maintain my weight, if you put a piece of cheesecake in front of me, I will eat it. Luckily for us there is a new and delicious way to indulge that pesky cheesecake craving thanks to Fiber One and their new Salted Caramel and Strawberry Cheesecake Bars!

The Salted Caramel bars have delicious layers of graham cracker-y goodness and rich cheesecake along with sweet caramel and a hint of salt. The Strawberry cheesecake has the same classic cheesecake flavors you know and love, sweet strawberries and creamy cheesecake. These new bars each have 5 grams of fiber per serving and only 150 calories per serving!

Nothing satisfies a sweet tooth like the exact thing you were craving! With Fiber One's new Cheesecake Bars you can indulge during snack time without all of the guilt. The only hard part is not eating the whole box because they are just that good! In fact, my 5 and 7 year old ask every morning to take these to school for snack time so, if you're not inclined to share, be sure to hide them well!

**I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.  No compensation**

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved