Over the past several days I have shared this post and this post to let you know that from September 20th-26th it is National Dog Week. In case you missed the earlier posts, National Dog Week was started in 1928 by Captain William Lewis Judy with the goal of promoting responsible pet ownership and celebrate all the ways dogs served humans. My two dogs, Chester and Checkers, a mother and daughter have been around for about 9 and 8 years respectively and I consider them to be a part of my family. In the past few weeks, Beneful did a survey and one of their findings is that nearly 96% of dog owners surveyed considered their four-legged friends as being a family member, so I am part of the vast majority.
To recap the survey 96% of those surveyed listed treats as the way to make their furry family member happiest. 90% said mealtime, 87% mentioned chewing a bone, 86% went with going on walks, 84% mentioned snuggling, 74% said fetch, 71% said their dogs riding in a vehicle, 56% like to take their dogs to a dog park, 55% answered running/jogging with someone and 48% said being brushed/groomed.
Some other interesting results came from this survey including 82% of those surveyed agreed that their dog is one of their best friends. Also, 58% agreed that their dog understand them like no human could. There were differences based on gender though with 64% of women surveyed agreeing their dogs understand them like no human could, compared to just 50% of men.
There is still time to download a digital coupon good for $3 Off a 13 lb or more bag of Beneful Dry Dog Food. If you have not tried out the Beneful dry food now is a great time. If you are already a fan of feeding your dogs this food, now you can save a few dollars and give your dog(s) the food they already know and enjoy.
To celebrate National Dog Week, Beneful has a gift for one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader. They are giving away a Gift Bag filled with toys, treats and more like the one pictured above.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, October 4th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
*Tell me how many dog(s) you have and what kind
*Have you tried Beneful food/treats before? If so, what variety?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


135 comments:
We don't have any dogs, this would be for my sister in law who has three and loves them!
We've given away Beneful treats before to animal shelters, so that is sort o trying them out!
Im your friend on fb
Facebook friend.
Pinterest follower
email subscriber.
I have a granddog named Cam
FB follower Erinn Sluka
Twitter @3sonshavei
Pinterest @3sonshavei
Email subscribe erinnsluka@gmail
Instagram @parentinghealthy
We have one lab/pit mix, who has tried Beneful food before but I don't remember what kind!
My daughter has 3 dogs. 1 chihuahua/corgi mix,1 chihuahua/terrier mix and 1 chocolate lab/american bull dog mix.I love to spoil them. Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)
I bought them snacks but I don't remember what kind they were. They loved them though.
MSM FB Friend
MSM FB follower
MSM FB follower
MSM Twitter follower @hul-sue
MSM Google+ Friend as Sue Hull
MSM Pinterest follower as suelvsbucks
MSM Google Plus follower as Sue Hull
MSM email subscriber
MSM Instagram follower @hullsue64
Our daughter has one dog, a Pomeranian.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
We have not yet tried Beneful products.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like you on Facebook.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I follow you on Pinterest.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I am an email subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
We have a dog ,she's a bichon poodle she's my fur baby ,natbelinsky@verizon.net
Lab/pit cross named flash
Friends on fb
Like you on fb
Pintrest follow
Twitter follow
Email subscriber
No never have tried
G+ follower
G+ follower
No never have tried
Email subscriber
Twitter follow
Pintrest follow
Like you on fb
Friends on fb
Lab/pit cross named flash
I have a 6 year old Jack Russell Terrier named Daisy.
xo
We are friends on fb (deanna lynn).
My dog like the beneful tubs of food and the weight control dried food.
Like you on fb as deanna lynn.
I follow you on twitter as dlw447.
follow on G+ as deanna watson.
Friend me on Google+ as deanna watson
tweet
https://twitter.com/dlw447/status/650672274966749185
FB share https://www.facebook.com/deanna.lynn.50951/posts/1641196252798482
We have a mixed-breed dog named Sushi, who we got from a shelter.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter @mgoss123.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
Two dogs, a black lab and a Dalmatian. :) daniellecorrelle@aol.com
We have not tried Beneful products before.
marcia.goss@gmail.com
I like your FB page.
Marcia Goss
I follow on Google+.
Marcia Goss
I follow on Pinterest.
username mgoss123.
I have one dog, a black Pugapoo.
I have not tried Beneful yet, but would love to give it a try.
Friends on Facebook.
I like you on facebook.
I follow you on Twitter.
I follow you on Pinterest.
I have 3 dogs, 2 black labs and one rescue part lab and part shepard.
I subscribe to your emails.
I follow you on Instagram.
I Have not tried Beneful food/treats before.
I am a Friend on Facebook
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
I am your Friend you on Google+
I Follow you on Pinterest
I Follow you on Google Plus
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
I have 2 dogs that are a little breed mixed with Yorkie!
I have not tried these treats before.
I like you on Facebook~Deb S
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook~Deb S
I follow with Twitter @deb55106
I have one mixed breed pup.
We have not tried them before.
Friend request sent: Crystal Rose
G+ friend: Crystal Rose
Pinterest follwoer: crystalkastl
I have one dog---an Australian Shepherd mixed with Labrador. annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
I have tried Beneful dog food before (can't remember which variety).
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Friends with you on fb (I'm anne dall on fb)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Like your blog on fb (anne dall on fb)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Follow u on twitter (i'm @wowtotweet)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Friends with you on google+ (i'm anne)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Follow you on pinterest (anne dall on pinterest)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Follow u on google+ (i'm anne)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
subscribed to your daily feed
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
Follow u on Instagram (I'm wowmewowwow)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
https://www.facebook.com/anne.dall.9/posts/10205757051500576 is fb link
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
https://twitter.com/wowtotweet/status/650778112691564544 tweet link
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/crystalkastl/status/650782080658333696
chihuahua mix. eclairre at ymail dot com
We have 3 rescue mix breeds from our local shelter all large dogs GS mix,pointer mix and bassett mix
No I have not tried Beneful but would love too.
*Sent you a Friend request on Facebook
I*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
friend on google +
follow on google +
follow on pinterest
*Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Follow u on Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/laurie.nykaza/posts/466249506885521 shared
Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.
Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.
Google+. Kristie Donelson Thank you.
Pinterest. Kristie Donelson Thank you.
Emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Instagram kristie.donelson Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/650808470644629504
Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10156553111075497?pnref=story
Thank you.
My friend has a mixed breed dog.
I became your Facebook friend under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Google+ under the name Lily Kwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/650835310910148608.
I haven't tried Beneful food/treats before.
We haven't tried it.
I'm an email subscriber.
Post a Comment