Image Map

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Paper Towns On DVD Today Plus Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I received this sample in this hopes I share my honest opinions.

I have not taken the time to read any of John Green's books, but I know those who have fall in love with each and every one.  Which makes me have them on my "one day I will have time to read this" list.   At the top will be Paper Towns, which I will admit I assumed would appeal to a younger viewer than myself but I was hooked from the start.


For those who are not familiar with Paper Towns:

After the phenomenal success of The Fault in Our Stars,  author John Green returns with another heart-warming tale in PAPER TOWNS, available on Blu-ray™ and DVD October 20th.  The story focuses on Quentin, a high school senior who has been in love with his enigmatic neighbor Margo since childhood. After taking him on an all-night adventure through their hometown, Margo suddenly disappears--leaving behind cryptic clues for Quentin to decipher. The search leads Quentin and his quick-witted friends on an exhilarating adventure that is equal parts hilarious and moving. Ultimately, to track down Margo, Q must find a deeper understanding of friendship--and true love. 


For anyone who has not read the book or seen the film, I encourage you to make time for Paper Towns it will prove that some people will go to any lengths for the person they love.

Would you like to win a copy of Paper Towns?

 Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, November 1st
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
*Which of John Green's books/films is your favorite, why?
*What are you willing to do to find the person you love?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

54 comments:

Unknown said...


If someone I loved was lost, I would do anything possible to find them.

Unknown said...

follow on twitter

Unknown said...

follow on google +

Unknown said...

email subscriber

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/659206705155211264

Unknown said...

I haven't read John Green's books or films yet so I don't have a favorite.

Unknown said...

pinterest follower

Unknown said...

I'm your friend on google+

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/659866248801456128

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/660270814982377472

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/660563819438063616

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Heather said...

I love the fault in our stars!! Great movie!!

Heather said...

I would do anything in my means to find the person I love! <3

Heather said...

I am your friend on facebook :)

Heather said...

I like springfield money on facebook ;)

Heather said...

Added you as a friend on google+

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I follow you on pinterest

Heather said...

I subscribe to your feed via myyahoo

Heather said...

i follow on instagram via shortheat

Heather said...

https://twitter.com/h_n_b_breyer/status/660881616684777472

Unknown said...

My favorite John Green's book/film is "The Fault In Our Stars." The whole story line and the way it was presented was so real, you could not help but be moved by it. It was one of the best books I had read in quite awhile.

Unknown said...

I believe that if you are meant to find the person you are meant to be with, it will happen no matter what actions you take.

Unknown said...

I am your friend on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall).

Unknown said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter (@tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google Plus. (livesimply1111)

Unknown said...

I follow you on pinterest (www.pinterest.com/livesimply1111)

Unknown said...

I'm an e-mail subscriber.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Instagram (https://instagram.com/livesimply1111/)

Unknown said...

I shared giveaway on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tlawoodall/posts/1066239793398703

Jenny S said...

I enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars

Jenny S said...

Liked you on FB

Jenny S said...

Following you on Twitter, @GigiLambrusco

Jenny S said...

I get your emails.

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/660959460983115776

ken ohl said...

the fault is our stars is a great movie. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

ken ohl said...

email subscriber thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

ken ohl said...

liked you on facebook. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Friend as Sue Hull
Thank you for the great giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Follower

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follower @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google+ follower as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follower as suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follower as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follower @hullsue64

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follower @hullsue64

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email subscriber

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved