Image Map

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Scrapbooking With My Mom

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


This morning I invited my Mom to come over for a movie, coffee and a little scrapbooking fun.  Like many of you I have stacks of photos that have been printed but need a place to go and even more sitting in a cloud waiting to be printed.  Trust me when I say I could spend weeks on this project and never complete it, but with Mom's help I was able to make a dent. 


You are probably wondering why we are doing this and that is to celebrate the release of Paper Towns on Bluray:
After the phenomenal success of The Fault in Our Stars,  author John Green returns with another heart-warming tale in PAPER TOWNS, now available on Blu-ray™ and DVD The story focuses on Quentin, a high school senior who has been in love with his enigmatic neighbor Margo since childhood. After taking him on an all-night adventure through their hometown, Margo suddenly disappears--leaving behind cryptic clues for Quentin to decipher. The search leads Quentin and his quick-witted friends on an exhilarating adventure that is equal parts hilarious and moving. Ultimately, to track down Margo, Q must find a deeper understanding of friendship--and true love. 


For those who do not know my parents are my neighbors so we see each other almost daily.  However, I have been on the road most of October so this morning was a chance for us to reconnect and catch up on everything we have missed. 
 
 
It was also fun to watch Paper Towns with her, she had not heard of it and had no back story to work off of.  I think at first she was worried it was going to be a "young" movie but she realized soon in that there is more to Paper Towns than what the previews show.

Right now I am giving away a copy of Paper Towns.  The giveaway ends on Sunday, November 1st and you can enter here.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved