Image Map

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Disney Apparel by Okie Dokie

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

I am one of those people who asks other to buy my kids clothing for Christmas. I have two boys and they go through clothes like crazy. Knees and Elbows don't last with these two. My husband always tells me that "Kids don't want clothes for Christmas." Um... excuse me but yeah, they will if you buy them clothes they will actually like. Clothes like the ones you find in the new line of Disney clothes by Okie Dokie at JCPenney.

Disney Apparel by Okie Dokie® Good Dinosaur Long-Sleeve Tee - Toddler Boys 2t-5t

There's a little more magic to be found in the children's section of JCPenney, launched in October, the new collection of Disney apparel includes fun tops, mix and match long sleeves, fleece hoodies, pants, leggings, dresses, and tutus. The clothes feature your child's favorite characters like Anna and Elsa from Frozen, Cinderella, and The Good Dinosaur, Disney and Pixar's new animated movie coming to theaters this Thanksgiving. The clothing line is available in sizes 2T-7 and will be updated every season with your favorite Disney characters.

So, thanks to Disney, Okie Dokie and JCPenney, I can still ask for clothing for my boys, and they can still get gifts they will enjoy opening. I look forward to seeing what other treasures from the new clothing line my boys might find under the tree this Christmas.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved