Image Map

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Goosebumps Will Chill You This Winter

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Goosebumps the Game 3DS - Nintendo 3DS


**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

This holiday season, give a gift that will entertain your children while also reignite some fires of youth. I don't know about you but growing up I was a huge fan of the Goosebumps line of books and eventually the television series. I had all of them and had read all of them at least once. Somewhere along the way I had lost interest and moved on to "bigger and better" things and gotten rid of the books, now I wish I hadn't. My oldest son (who is seven) is now interested in them and I have had trouble tracking down the books. The recent release of the Goosebumps movie has only fueled my will to find them all for my son. However, the release of Goosebumps: The Game has made me feel a little better, there will be time for the books later.

What happens when your neighborhood is overrun by the monsters from the books you know and love? From a first person perspective you investigate your surroundings, talk to different characters to gain information, use the clues you find, and you outsmart the monsters and return them to their books before its too late! Goosebumps: The Game is available on the Nintendo 3DS, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC and features that fun and easy horror that you are so used to seeing in the books.

Bring the love of the Goosebumps series to a whole new generation with Goosebumps: The Game.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved