Image Map

Friday, November 6, 2015

MasterChef Junior Season 4 Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.  No compensation.

I was not raised in a home where my Mother did a lot of cooking, in fact she was at the office and to this day she and I joke that I got all of my kitchen skills from her. Trust me that is not a good thing.  So when I had our daughter I vowed to be better about her seeing me in the kitchen.   I have gone as far as taking classes so that I am not always making the same dishes over and over.   

This has created an interest in her not only to want to help in the kitchen but it also increases her willingness to try new foods since she is the one who made them.  With that being said we love to watch MasterChef Junior and have even tried a few of the challenges like the cupcake one in the YouTube clip above so knowing the 4th season is about to start on Friday nights (on Fox) we are setting the DVR.

If you want to bring the experience of MasterChef home to your child their are two kits that have been inspired by the show and they are: 

 
The Cooking Essentials Set which includes an apron, cutting board, mixing bowl, measuring cups, measuring spoons, spatula, spook, tongs (my daughter's favorite) and recipe cards that are easy for any beginner shelf to follow.

Plus The Baking Kitchen Set which includes a mixing bowl, liquid measuring cup, rolling pin, spatula, 4 silicone banking cups, 4 dusting guards and additional recipe cards.

We have put both kits to the test and I love that not only are the recipes kid friendly but the tools are fun colors to encourage fun in the kitchen.  You will also find a premade shopping list to help keep kids on track when you gather your ingredients.

Both kits are available only at Walmart and would make a great gift for any young cooks in your home.

 Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, November 29th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
What have you done to increase your kids interest in the kitchen
What are some dishes your child can make
What do you think about getting kids involved hands on in the kitchen
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

**Please note I can not promise a prechristmas prize delivery**

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

209 comments:

1 – 200 of 209   Newer›   Newest»
Roseann K. said...

Facebook friend.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Regina D said...

we have cooking/baking date nights together

Regina D said...

pizza, cookies, spaghetti, grilled cheese , soup

Regina D said...

i think it is important for them to be in the kitchen and see the works of it

Regina D said...

fb friend

Regina D said...

fb follower

Regina D said...

twitter follower

Regina D said...

google plus follower

Regina D said...

pinterest follower

Regina D said...

subscriber

Unknown said...

I have always let them help me when I cook and bake. they naturally have the love for it.

Unknown said...

my kid loves to make and can help me make pizza now and cookies.

Unknown said...

I think getting kids involved in cooking i s agreat great ghing!

Unknown said...

i think it is a great idea to have kids help in kithcen!

Unknown said...

j\I am a daily subscriber.

Unknown said...

i follow you on pinterest.

Unknown said...

I follow you on instagram.

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter.

Unknown said...

I follow you on google plus

Tara Oliver said...

I've been letting my kids create their own recipes in the kitchen! That can be interesting....but they enjoy it!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

My oldest likes to make cinnamon stars (cinnamon toast cut into shapes) and my second-oldest makes.....whatever she feels like throwing together. :)
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I think kids need to be involved in the kitchen! It will be important for when they go off to college especially.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

friends on Facebook!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

like MSM on FB.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on Twitter as th7272
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

friends on Google Plus
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on pinterest as th72 (I think.....)
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on google plus
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

Subscriber
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

instagram follower as taverstables
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Sherrie said...

My granddaughter likes to help in the kitchen by adding and stirring food ingredients for me and she also likes to help me serve the food.

Sherrie said...

My granddaughter helps with simple breakfast dishes like pancakes but not much else as she's too young.

Sherrie said...

I think having kids help out in the kitchen is great as long as they are supervised.

Sherrie said...

Facebook Friends

callawishes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sherrie said...

Like you on Facebook

callawishes (at) Hotmail (dot) com

Sherrie said...

Follow on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Following on Google Plus

callawishes (at) Hotmail (dot) com

Sherrie said...

Following on Pinterest

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to your daily feed

callawishes (at) Hotmail (dot) com

Sherrie said...

Instagram follower (callawishes)

Sherrie said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/1050205731691352

Anne N. said...

My girls love to help me cook, so getting their interest has been easy.

Anne N. said...

My kids can make pancakes, cupcakes, and salad.

Anne N. said...

I think getting kids involved in the kitchen is great as it will be something they need their whole life.

Anne N. said...

Friends on FB.

Anne N. said...

I like MSM on FB.

Anne N. said...

Following on twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Following on pinterest muse1041

Anne N. said...

following on google +

Anne N. said...

Following on Instagram

Leela said...

They always watched me and were naturally interested.

Leela said...

My daughter recently learned how to make pizza stone pizza.

Leela said...

I think it's great.. learning how to cook is a very important part of life.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Unknown said...

I cook and share recipes with my son all the time so he naturally loves it.

Unknown said...

My son loves to make cookies and pizza!

Unknown said...

I "like you on facebook.

Unknown said...

I think kids getting involved in kitchen is GREAT fantastic!! they all should!!!

Unknown said...

i follow on google+

Unknown said...

i follow on googple plus

Unknown said...

i follow on pinterest

Unknown said...

i follow on instagram

Unknown said...

twitter follower!

Regina D said...

googl plus friend

Unknown said...

follow on pinterest

Unknown said...

follow on google+

Unknown said...

friend on google+

Unknown said...

subscriber by email

Unknown said...

twitter follower

MusicalOsmosis said...

I follow on Twitter as tankgirlfan

daniellepriser at mail dot com

MusicalOsmosis said...

I follow on Pinterest as mavendomestic

daniellepriser at mail dot com

MusicalOsmosis said...

I follow on GooglePlus as Dee Priser

danielle priser at mail dot com

laborders2000 said...

We have a kids cookbook and we allow the kids to make things about once a week with supervision.

laborders2000 said...

I am your friend on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Leigh Anne Miller Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
@leighanne000

laborders2000 said...

I am your friend on Google Plus Leigh Borders

laborders2000 said...

I follow you on Pinterest @laborders2000

laborders2000 said...

I subscribe to your emails through My Yahoo reader laborders2000

Angela Saver said...

To increase our kid's interest in the kitchen we let them help plan the meal as well as help prepare it & we also have kid's cookbooks with simple meals to get them interested also!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your friend on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook as Angela Saver

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

Some dishes my kids prepare include macaroni & cheese, cheese omelets, & banana bread!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I think it's important to get the kids involved hands on in the kitchen because it helps them to learn those skills in the kitchen & develop the love for cooking their own healthy meals at home!

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter as @saverang

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I am your friend on Google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on Google+ as Angela Snoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I subscribe to your daily feed on netvibes

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on instagram as angelasnoozy

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I tweeted

https://mobile.twitter.com/saverang/status/670882205615304705

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Angela Saver said...

I follow you on pinterest - my url is http://www.pinterest.com/angelasaver1/

andysavi.mom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

my kids love to be in the kitchen with me, they love cooking I realy don't have to do much for them to be with me

Unknown said...

friends on facebook

Unknown said...

like your facebook page

Unknown said...

follow you on twitter-lmurley2014

Unknown said...

follow you on pinterest-lmurley2014

Unknown said...

To increase her interest in cooking, we watch Master Chef Junior and Good Eats with my child. She also loves to look at recipes and help with measuring. adriannebraun@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following on Twitter as @adriannebraun adriannebraun@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following on Pinterest as pinterest.com/adriannebraun adriannebraun@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Following on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+AdrianneBraun/posts adriannebraun@yahoo.com

janetfaye said...

I make cupcakes and cookies with my grandson.

janetfaye said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Janet Koustas

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - @Janetfaye

Diana said...

I love baking with my grandkids

Diana said...

We love making cookies

janetfaye said...

I follow you on G = Janet F

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Pinterest - janetfaye

janetfaye said...

I am email subscribed.

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Instagram - janet1faye

janetfaye said...

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/670983769390731264

janetfaye said...

I shared on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/janetfaye/posts/10208302173220781

MusicalOsmosis said...

I've sent you a friend request on FB as Dee Priser

daniellepriser at mail dot com

MusicalOsmosis said...

I like Springfield Mommy on FB as Dee Priser

daniellepriser at mail dot com

Unknown said...

Twitter Follower

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

Facebook follower

Unknown said...

My 5 year old would go crazy for this. She really wants to be a baker when she grows up and helps me in the kitchen all the time. She has been watching youtube baking videos so she can make her sister a Birthday Cake for her 18th Birthday The other day she was sitting there watching a video and said Mom do you know what the pedaling effect is we need to try this when we frost our next cake. Really surprised me that she was learning all this stuff and had such a huge interest in it.

Kristie said...

My niece and nephew help in the kitchen which increases their interest.

Kristie said...

I think it's very important to have kids help in the kitchen. Cooking skills are a necessity in life for sure.

Laura H said...

Following on Twitter

Laura H said...

Following on Google +

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Laura H said...

Following on Pinterest!

Kristie said...

Friend on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get emails kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow on Instagram. kristie.donelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10156723705875497

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/671068254815801346

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Facebook friend

Unknown said...

Twitter follower

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower

Unknown said...

Google + follower

ken ohl said...

she can make chocolate chip cookies and she can make eggs. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

ken ohl said...

email subscriber thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

Karen Propes said...

We always include the kids (grandkids) in cooking when they are interestedand other times for showing them something new. My parents did the same with me.

Karen Propes said...

My grandkids like to make cookies, lasagna roll-ups and pear salads (always my favorite too)

Karen Propes said...

I think kids should be able to help out in the kitchen when they are old enough to understand what is hot. I think it makes them feel like part of the family when they can participate in what the family does around the home.

Karen Propes said...

Already Friend you on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster

Karen Propes said...

I like you on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on twitter @ncjeepster

Karen Propes said...

I Friended you on Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440

Karen Propes said...

Already email subscriber
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on Instagram
ncjeepster1

Karen Propes said...

I tweeted giveaway https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/671093845912887297

Karen Propes said...

I shared giveaway on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/10206460348121497

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter
@natashalamoreu1

Unknown said...

i follow by email nlamore79 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow google +
natasha lamoreux

Unknown said...

I like to increase my kid's interest in cooking by letting them help me bake!

Unknown said...

My boys like to make gingerbread cookies

Unknown said...

I love letting the boys be hands on in the kitchen.

Unknown said...

You are my friend on facebook

Unknown said...

follow on twitter

Unknown said...

follow on pinterest

Unknown said...

subscribe to daily feed

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Friend as Sue Hull
Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

I like MSM on FB as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follow @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google+ follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow at suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

I subscribe to MSM via email.

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow @hullsue64

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow @hullsue64

pmj said...

I make her cook with me.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Eggs.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

google+
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Kids should help out in the kitchen, eating is fun!
pjames330 at aol dot com

Meghan said...

It's important to have kids involved at an early age, give them jobs and responsibilities so that they become part of it.

Birdhouse Books said...

I think that cooking for young children is not only fun and a great life skill, but also educational! glindathegood@bellsouth.net

Birdhouse Books said...

I follow via Twitter - @birdhousebooks

glindathegood@bellsouth.net

Birdhouse Books said...

I subscribe via email - glindathegood@bellsouth.net

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow at suelvsbucks

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I bought some recipe books for kids and let them read. They love it!
Thank You
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

They like to make cupcakes and banana muffins
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I usually ask them to help me clean in the kitchen whenever we cook together!
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am already one of Your facebook friends. Thank You So Much!

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Friend You on Google+ as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Google Plus as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via my email
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared this awesome giveaway on twitter: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/671129739491418113
Thank You for the chance

Fiona N

Joanna Wijaya said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
joannanwijaya @ gmail. com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 209   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved