Image Map

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Santa Has a Personal Message For Your Child.

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions, no compensation.

The magic of Santa is about to be taken to the next level when your child is personalty asked to visit the North Pole and help Santa with a special Christmas Wish.  

 KD Novelties, the leader in personalized books and CD's for children, book Santa allows you to personalize a Christmas tale that will make your child the star.  Their mission is to promote literacy by making items they believe in and will treasure for a lifetime.

Here is how it works, you supply KD Novelties with the following information, Gender, First Name,
Last Name, Hometown, 3 Friends, plus a Dedication (ex Merry Christmas Love Mom and Dad).  They personalize your child's story and ship you a copy of Santa.  

What sets KD Novelties apart is that you can see the complete book right now but talking a look at the virtual book tour.

If you want to make Christmas even more special this year I encourage you to take a look at the collection of books KD Novelties.  I know they will have one book that fits your child's interests.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved