**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
Few
things provide the escape from everyday life that video games do. Books
are probably the best in my opinion but video games are a very close
second. When you're thrown into that alternate reality, there's nothing
holding you back. Except for maybe the annoying tick of your clock, that
buzz in the background of your over-used headset, or the neighbor who
decided that now is the perfect time to build his fence. What you need
is something to take your escape further. Something that is going to
help you forget about all of those noises of everyday life. SteelSeries had provided you with that escape, and they go above and beyond with the Siberia X300.
The
Siberia X300 is only one of the premium headsets launched by
SteelSeries for Xbox One. This headset is all about the lightweight
design. It features a suspension headband that offers you comfort
through hours of play and wear. Along with that the headset is also
built with:
- Memory-foam leather ear cushions
- a quick-mute switch
- a flexible and retractable mic
- 50mm speaker drivers
To
set up the headset, be sure to connect the adapter to your Xbox One
controller, then plug the headset into the adapter and you should be
ready to go. My controller came with the Xbox One and did need an
update, but only took a few minutes. Now, I don't necessarily consider
myself a "gamer" but I do play somewhere between 10-15 hours a week so
I've been through a number of the most basic of headsets. The SteelSeries Siberia X300
is a huge luxury for me. It's the first headset I've had that allows
you to hear the gameplay sounds through the headset and I felt like I
was in the game. On top of that, my ears felt like they were cradled in
the earpieces. It's ridiculously comfortable. If you know anyone who
plays online games frequently or someone who has ever worn a headset
while gaming, but them this headset!! It would be a great addition to
their gaming experience, and a perfect Christmas gift idea.
| |||


No comments:
Post a Comment