Image Map

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Complete Wild Game Cookbook

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Inline image 1

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

Living in the country like I do, you come across many different kinds of wild game. My problem is that I have no idea how to prepare any of it. I don't know what flavors work well together, or whether something is better roasted, broiled, or fried. The Complete Wild Game Cookbook gave me a way to get the most out of the wild game that I'm used to eating, but not preparing.

The Complete Wild Game Cookbook does exactly what I had hoped it would, it teaches you about all of the different times of game birds and animals and even introduces you to plants that pair well with them. It covers all of the bases by providing recipes for broths, gravies, marinades, and even glazes. Boasting over 160 recipes, this cookbook teaches you about all of the species found throughout North America, and how to prepare them. It will show you how to utilize all parts that you are willing to use and even gives you wine pairings, and teaches you about the different cuts of meat. The book covers game birds such as: Duck, Goose, Woodcock, Grouse, Ptarmigan, Guinea Fowl, Partridge, Pigeon, Northern Bobwhite, Pheasant, Quail, and Turkey. It also covers game animals such as: Moose, Caribou, Deer, Wild Boar, Bison, Muskox, Bear, Beaver, Rabbit, Squirrel, and Seal.

The ideal gift for the hunter on your Christmas list, The Complete Wild Game Cookbook will have them ready for the hunt, just to enjoy the recipe they get to come home to.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved