Getting
your children to develop healthy habits is an important part of being a
parent. Its hard to accomplish when kids are drawn to sugar and refuse
anything that's not covered in it. One of the ways I remedy my sons
terrible eating habits is by supplementing with vitamins, the trouble
with these is that they the chewables are super chalky to them and make
them gag most of the time and the gummies are filled with sugar and get
stuck in their teeth, which cant be good for dental hygiene. Thankfully,
there is a new vitamin craze that I have been lucky enough to have come
my way. alternaVites Kids has found a fantastic new way to have vitamins appeal to kids, and parents couldn't be happier.
Forget
the chalky chewables and those sugar packed gummies, AlternaVites Kids a
full spectrum children's multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement
designed to be sprinkled on the tongue! Yes, like a pixie stick! They
are packed with the vitamins and nutrients that kids need and none of
the sugar and additives that they don't! Dentists love them too because
unlike the gummy vitamins, they don't stick to your teeth! There are
many more things that are great about alternaVites Kids aside from its
fun powder form, such as:
- melts in your mouth
- contains 0 grams of sugar
- it's free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup
- does not contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- gluten free
- does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish
- vegetarian
certified kosher - no GMO ingredients
- comes in two awesome flavors: Strawberry Bubble Gum & Raspberry Cotton Candy
- is the winner of many awards including the Vitamin Retailer Best New Product 2012
- mom-blogger approved
- a portion of each sale is donated to cancer research and prevention
My
kids were super excited to try these and have asked for me to start
buying these instead of our usual vitamins, they preferred the
Strawberry Bubble Gum flavor but said both were really good. The
vitamins are easy to take, you just put a little on the tongue at a
time, allowing the powder to dissolve before they swallow and repeat
until the packet is empty. For children 4 and up, alternaVites Kids is sure to be the new vitamin in your household, your kids will love it and because of that, so will you!
Would you like to win a alternaVites sample pack?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery**
Want to win?
What do you look for when choosing a vitamin for your child?
Like alternaVites on Facebook
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


68 comments:
I prefer vitamins that don't have lots of artificial colors and ingredients int hem!
friends on fb
like MSM on facebook
follow on twitter as th7272
friends on google plus
follow on pinterest as th72
follow on google plus
subscriber tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
instagram follower as taverstables. thanks!
I look for a natural vitamins for my child and also one that tastes decent too.
twinkle at optonline dot net
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @macdrap50
I am a friend on Google +
My Google name is Maryann D.
Facebook fan
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
I do follow on Pinterest
I follow as dipsy38
I do follow on Google +
My Google name is Maryann D.
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed in My Yahoo
Maryanndrap at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter. @jill190
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram as Maryanndrap
tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/674539691715219456
I always look for something that is as natural as possible.
Scrilla Katt likes alternaVites on FB.
Scrilla Katt sent you a friend request
Scrilla Katt likes My Springfield Mommy on FB
NotMyRealName33 follows on Twitter
Arr Gee follows you on Pinterest
Bonus Entry #
BT0904201550
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/940709962650799
I choose vitamins that they will actually remember and want to take. We usually buy gummy ones.
Like alternaVites on Facebook as deanna lynn.
we are friends on Facebook as deanna lynn.
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as deanna lynn.
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as dlw447.
I follow you on g+ as deanna watson.
I follow you on pinterest as dlw47.
Friend you on Google+ as deanna watson.
I shared on twitter at https://twitter.com/dlw447/status/676041779813228544
shared on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/deanna.lynn.50951/posts/1658443107740463
subscribed to your blog feed.
I liked alternavites on fb
I like all natural vitamins for my boys
I added you on G+ as ashley aaroy85
I follow you on pinterest as ashleyann7747
I follow you on instagram at aafournier85
your instagram is not working, but I did friend request you on FB
I look for something that has the most vitamins.
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I liked alternavites on facebook under Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I am your friend on FB under Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook under Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
follow on twitter @zombiesugarpie
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
Follow on google +
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
Follow on pinterest
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
email subscriber
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
nothing artificial.
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan of alternatives
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
google + friend
pjames330 at aol dot com
pinterest
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
google + follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
Something that's not artificial including fake sugars.
I'm an email subscriber.
I think I won!! how exciting!!
Post a Comment