**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
This
holiday season dazzle your neighbors with lights that are unlike any
other they will see. Lighting that is both innovative and personalized. AppLights is the newest holiday lighting trend.
AppLights
lets you personalize your decorations like never before. As the name
suggests, the light sets can be changed, synchronized, and controlled by
using an iPhone or Android smartphone. Now there is no need for a
separate remote to control the lighting. The app is free to download
from both the Apple and Google app stores, and if that's not easy enough
for you, you can use the Bluetooth connection and directly select the
color scheme, choose the lighting effect, and even preview the show! The
light sets connect to other sets of a similar type and are available in
light strings, spot lights, and pathway markers. They all feature ultra
bright, color changing LED technology and can create 140 different
lighting effects. The color effect allow the AppLights to be used all
through the year as well, giving you unique displays that no one else
will be able to copy.
Available exclusively at Home Depot stores, AppLights can help you show your own personality in your outdoor decorations.
Would you like to win a set of AppLights?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery**
Want to win?
What do you like most about seeing Christmas Lights?
Share a Christmas Lights story with me.
Visit AppLights, what set do you like best?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

118 comments:
Facebook fan
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
I would love to win these lights.
I love piling my son I the car and driving around to see displays
I like the icicle and Spotlight varieties
FB Erinn Sluka
Twitter @3sonahavei
G+ Erinn Sluka
Pinterest @3sonshavei
Instagram Parentinghealthy
Subscribe erinnsluka@gmail
What a great idea!
i love looking at themed displays
Share a Christmas Lights story with me.
I REMMEBER AS A KID GOING AND LOOKING AT THEMED NEIGHBORHOODS AND ONE HOUSE WE WOULD GET OUT AND WALK HIS CIRCLE DRIVE
Visit AppLights, what set do you like best?
I LIKE THE SPOTLIGHTS OR KELIEDESCOPE
Friend on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
.
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
I like that they bring the simple joy of the season to me.
When my DH decided to start really go all our with decorating our homes exterior, I would have to hang out our second story window while he attached them to the eaves otherwise the weight would pull them back down again. It had to be quite a vision for the people passing by! :)
We are friends on FB
I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
I follow MSM on Twitter.
Pinterest follower as well.
Daily feed subscriber.
Instagram follower
I am torn between the kaleidoscope or the candy canes, as to which I would love to add to our decorations, but I like them all.
I love how festive and warm everything feels with the lights.
Every Christmas, we were allowed to get up and look at what was in our stockings. We were not allowed to wake mom and dad until 6am at the earliest and even then, we weren't allowed to wake them until the coffee was made for them. There were several times when we quietly played with the stuff in our stockings for over 2 hours because we'd gotten up so early out of excitement.
Scrilla Katt sent you a FB friend request.
I love the icicle lights the best. I remember a simpler version of those on our tree many years ago.
Scrilla Katt likes you on FB.
NotMyRealName33 follows on Twitter
Arr Gee follows on Pinterest.
I like the Kaledoscope Spotlites.
Like you on Facebook.
Following in Twitter.
Friends on Google+
Following on Pinterest.
Subscribed to daily feed.
pinterest follower
G+ friend
facebook fan
subscribe via feedly
follow on twitter ashleyann7747
Friend request sent
I love all the lights, this is a favorite time of year for us
I love seeing how creative people get with their lights
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
My favorite Christmas light story comes from a couple years ago when my husband worked all day trying to get the lights up and was so proud of what he did and when he turned them on only one half of them worked so after more time working on them he tried to turn them on again and the opposite half worked he finally gave up and decided the next day to try again so he plugged in the lights and somehow they all happened to work
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I like the kelidoscope and the icicles
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Facebook friends
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Like msm on Facebook
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Following on Twitter
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Following on Pinterest
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Following msm on Instagram
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I like seeing the lights sparkle. They're super pretty.
Last year our family filled up two vehicles to go to a Christmas lights show one town away. It was really neat and a lovely way to spend the last Christmas we would have with our grandmother. It's one of my favorite Christmas memories now.
I like the Cbulb set.
I love that they inspire me the Christmas spirit!
Thank You for the great review and giveaway
Fiona N
I love the Candy Cane Pathway Markers set
Fiona N
I am one of You facebook friends as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62
Fiona N
I friend You on Google+ as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I followed You on Google Plus as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
I subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via my email
Fiona N
I followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado
Fiona N
I shared this awesome giveaway on twitter: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/676120434136363008
Thank You again for the chance
Fiona N
I sent you a facebook friend request: Crystal Rose
They are so pretty!
pjames330 at aol dot com
I put lights on all the trees in the backyard and surprised everyone.
pjames330 at aol dot com
Light string icicles.
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
pj436
google + friend
pjames330 at aol dot com
pinterest
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
google + follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
I'm a twitter follower: crystalkastl
G+ friend: Crystal Rose
I love to ride around as a family and look at the Christmas lights. Its so peaceful and calm when you roll the windows down to see them.
ncjeepster@aol.com
When I was growing up, there was a man in Graham, NC that decorated his house for Christmas. He had every inch of his home and house filled with decorations. His nickname was Lightning and people would line up for miles to ride by his home. So beautiful. We looked forward to seeing all his new additions each year.
ncjeepster@aol.com
I love the C9 Bulbs and Kaleidoscope, with them we could have lights at all holidays.
ncjeepster@aol.com
Follow you via Friends on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster ncjeepster@aol.com
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster ncjeepster@aol.com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter @ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com
I friend you on Google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440 ncjeepster@aol.com
I follow you on Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440 ncjeepster@aol.com
Email subscriber
ncjeepster@aol.com
Pinterest follower: crystalkastl
I tweeted about giveaway https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/676168358967058433 ncjeepster@aol.com
I shared on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/10206534688139951 ncjeepster@aol.com
tweeted: https://twitter.com/crystalkastl/status/676172557477777408
I love that they are bright and twinkle.. especially those icicle lights.
I'm an email subscriber.
We used to drive around town through the brightest neighborhoods when I was a kid.
Icicle Lightstrings.
I love seeing Christmas lights in the neighborhood - when we see them go up, my family and I take walks together to see them all. Thanks for the giveaway! :)
I love the icicle lightstrings!
I'm your friend on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman).
I like you on FB (Mandy Peters Kauffman).
Twitter follower (@SuperGrover83).
Follow you on Google+.
Pinterest follower (MandyPamby).
Email subscriber (amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com).
Tweeted! https://twitter.com/SuperGrover83/status/676194657764773896
I love looking at Christmas lights with our kids because I love how excited they get! I also love seeing how everyone tries to outdo each other with the lights in neighborhoods!
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
love looking at Christmas lights with our kids because I love how excited they get! I also love seeing how everyone tries to outdo each other with the lights in neighborhoods!
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I follow on instagram as angelasnoozy
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on facebook as angela saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
I am your friend on facebook as angela saver
andysavi.mom@gmail.com
Post a Comment