Image Map

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bob-A-Long Kickstarter Launch Plus Giveaway x3 winners

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions.  No compensation.

First, there came Freaky Pets, a wild and wacky universe of unusual creatures that spawned an online game and plush toys.  Now, get ready for the latest wacky spin-off with BOB-A-LONG, a zany, imaginative and incredibly silly interactive card game for players ages 8+!

A few months back we were invited to test out a new game Bob-a-Long.  Judy, who helps with reviews, and her boy took a few days and tried the game out.  She played the game with her two boys who are 5 & 7.  Here is what she had to say:

My 5 year old had a hard time grasping the rules at first and was a little impatient waiting his turn, he also had some trouble reading the cards but he is still young and an early reader, I read the paragraphs for him and he was able to read his own cards with help. My 7 year old understood the game quickly and had no problems reading either the cards or the book.  They found both the story and the cards quite funny.



I think the game could be improved by having more cards to choose from and more with shorter descriptions, so my youngest can get into the fun too.  I am looking forward to seeing all of the added illustrations seeing as how the ones that are done at the moment are adorable and of great quality.  I would have liked to have seen other story options, maybe a short story for each Freaky Pet?  I am very excited to see how the game develops and hope to hear more soon!!
 
 She is not the only one excited to see where this game goes, today the founders have created a Kickstarter fund to bring Bob-a-Long to store shelves so we can all enjoy the game with our families.



The creators of BOB-A-LONG are launching a Kickstarter TODAY to raise funds for the first production run and are asking for our help in spreading the word.

In doing so they are offering me three  Bob-A-Long plush to giveaway just for sharing this kickstarter campaign on your social media pages.
(one plush per winner)

Would you like to know you have helped a game get the funding needed to reach store shelves?  If so share this post on any of your social media channels and leave the link in the comments below and you will be entered to win a Bob-A-Long plush.  

You can share daily, but links must be submitted by 8pm on 12/31.  
Winners announced by Monday, January 4th

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is the creator of BOB-A-LONG. Thanks, so much, for getting this out there! We're really excited! BOB-A-LONG is great for families and friends that like silly, creative, slightly bizarre games that cause bonding, laughter, use of imagination and getting up out of their chair! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything more, and thanks, again!

Marcus
BOB-A-LONG

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Roseann K. said...

We all need some silly fun!

Maryann D. said...

My tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/676846535527825408
twinkle at optonline dot net

Unknown said...

Awesome, Roseann!
Thanks, Maryann!
I rhyme when I can!

Maryann D. said...

I did share on Google +
https://plus.google.com/116898551476099580083/posts/DmtmRNW4hDM

Maryann D. said...

I also shared on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6966574401932973/

Maryann D. said...

Another tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/678213489526235136

Maryann D. said...

I shared on G+ and Merry Christmas!
https://plus.google.com/116898551476099580083/posts/Fo91jFoBN6r

Maryann D. said...

I shared on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6966574401970093/

Leela said...

I don't have any social media. I am an email subscriber though..

aaltw_515 said...

shared on twitter as amyabram1 https://twitter.com/amyabram1/status/681922017411620864
amy williams
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62346776069747070/ shared on pinterest super cute

pmj said...

I went to share it but I see that this kickstarted program has been canceled.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

I did tweet it just in case.
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Hi!

Thanks so much for supporting our project! It means so much to us. I wanted to let you know that we've decided we can do a better job of having a great game and Kickstarter, if we hold off going forward with this campaign, revamp and improve some key things, and then come back in a few months and relaunch, bigger, better, BOBBER!

I'll let you know when we've rescheduled. Thanks so much for being supportive! We think it's going to be even better, next time around and will definitely reward your support!

Thanks,
Marcus
BOB's Bag Carrier

Darlene said...

I follow you on Facebook and twitter plus I tweeted this giveaway: https://twitter.com/darleneowen1234/status/682583673925955586

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I really love this project and I am not sure if it has been cancelled :( But I still share the tweet just in case: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/682584062066823168

Thank You So Much!

Fiona N

Dawn said...

https://mobile.twitter.com/dawnmonroe83/status/682610067636641792

Anonymous said...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62346776069754383/ shared on pinterest under amy tolley

Jennifer Carroll said...

It said it was cancelled but I shared on my twitter...
https://twitter.com/zombiesugarpie/status/682706540328022017

jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved