Image Map

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I Took The #AveenoDailyChallenge

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I received this sample in the hopes I would share my honest opinions.

Did you know that November was National Healthy Skin Month?   

As such I accepted a 30 day challenge from Aveeno, the idea was to use both Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash and Daily Moisturizing Lotion and see if I discovered any changes.

Each day throughout this challenge I used both the body wash and lotion daily, since I already am a daily user of Aveeno lotions the body wash was the only new element to my routine.  I did not expect much of a change but gave it a try and was surprised when two things happened.  


The first was unexpected.  My bottle of body wash only lasted me about a week, so I ran to the store and picked up another bottle.  A week later the same thing happened, I could not figure it out.  I knew it should last longer and I was not using near the amount that would drain two bottles in just two weeks.  That is when I figured out that my daughter is a body wash thief.  When I asked her why she was using it rather than her super fun Minion body wash she said it was better and smelled like me.  We now each have our own bottles and with any luck she will not come complaining to me in a few weeks that her skin is itchy from the winter weather.


The second was a small change that had huge results.  Each time I showered I would not only use the Aveeno daily body wash but I also would exfoliate the heels of my feet with a callus remover and after apply a generous amount of Aveeno daily lotion to my feet and cover with socks.   It took about a week to notice that my feet looked and felt better than had I gone and had a pedicure.   

This proves to me that things work better together, the Aveeno body wash followed with the body lotion alone makes a difference.  Then pair the callus remover with lotion and socks and you will discover that in no time you will see results because things do work better together.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved