Image Map

Monday, December 21, 2015

Jessica Simpson ~Ten~

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

During the holiday season I am an errand running tornado. I got from dropping off the kids at school to work, then sometimes to the store before getting home. and other days it is straight from work to a relatives house for an early or even late Christmas get-together. Throughout all of this, I don't have the time to go home and reapply my perfume, and I have to hope that the fragrance I chose that morning will get me through the day, while being appropriate for each setting. For me, that fragrance is Jessica Simpson's Ten.

Ten starts off with notes of clementine, nectarine, plum, star fruit, orange flower and vanilla which fade and leave you kissed with the subtle yet sophisticated and sexy scents of night blooming jasmine, tiger lily and sandalwood. I like that all of the scents within the fragrance could be detected and that I was able to wear it to the store, the office and even to pick up my boys from school without wondering if it was too much or not enough. My husband even complimented it, and he's too nice for his own good and will not tell me if he dislikes something once I've said I like it. "This one isn't as strong as the one you usually wear, I like it.", whether that means my other fragrance is a "bad strong" or that this one is simply more delicate and he prefers that over the other I have no idea, but its good to know.

Ten is Jessica's celebratory fragrance released for her ten years of perfume design. Ten launched at Macy's, Dillard's, Belk, and other fine retailers in September of this year and is in the same line as Jessica Simpson Signature. I am assuming this mainly because they both share the same elegantly simple feather draped around the cap. The signature has a golden feather, while Ten is softly caressed with a classic white feather. The two share a lot of the same scent notes and would pair well for transitioning from one to the other from day to night. I think Ten is perfect for all points in the day but it's really your preference.

Jessica Simpson's Ten is, in my book, a perfect ten. It is an ideal fragrance for all day and has a light and seductive scent. It would make a great Christmas gift for the lucky lady in your life, or even for a friend or family member that you know is a fan of either Jessica Simpson's or her fragrance lines.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

2 comments:

Sue Hull said...

I bet this smells amazing! I have a question. Was there any giveaways that ended today?
sue-hull64@comcast.net

Sue Hull said...

I bet this smells amazing! I have a question. Was there any giveaways that ended today?
sue-hull64@comcast.net

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved