** I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
Unique
toys always seem to have more of a pull on children than most toys do.
They like toys that are different and that they haven't seen everywhere
and boys seem to like toys that look tough and fun at the same time. The
Lil' Troops figures from Party Animal Inc. are both unique and ready to take on whatever mission your little ones send them on.
The
Lil' Troops are the ultimate collectible military action figures, they
are officially licensed by the U.S. Army and a portion of every sale
goes to support the U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs.
Each figure stands 3" tall and comes with a non-violent accessory such
as the American flag, night vision goggles , or a water canteen. They
join the other little collections like Lil' Teammates, Teenymates, and
TeenyFreaks
Your kids will love Lil' Troops
and you will love that they help out our countries bravest and
strongest while at the same time being family friendly and keeping your
little ones entertained.
Would you like to win a Lil' Troops Set?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery**
Want to win?
Like Lil' Troops on Facebook
Follow Lil' Troops on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

47 comments:
Facebook fan.
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
I like the Recon Scout! Actually, all of them are great! The email that I check most often is fossil316@aol.com
We are friends on Google PLus, and the email that I check most often is fossil316@aol.com
I follow on twitter @taryn221, and the email that I check most often is fossil316@aol.com
My sons would love the Recon Scout the most! We are an Army family, so this would be the perfect toy for my kiddo's!
I happily visited & Liked Lil' Troops on Facebook!
We are Facebook friends! Lissa Crane
I happily Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook!
I happily Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter !
I am a Friend me on Google+
I like the Urban Trooper
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I liked Lil' Troopers on fb jennifer carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
followed lil' troopers on twitter @zombiesugarpie
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
friend on facebook jennifer carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
like my springfield mommy on fb jennifer carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
follow on twitter @zombiesugarpie
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
follow on pinterest
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
follow on google +
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
email subscriber
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
instagram follower jenniferclay67
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I like Infantryman.
I like Lil' Troops on Facebook.
I follow Lil' Troops on Twitter,.
Friends on Facebook
/
I like your Facebook page.
I follow you on Twitter.
I follow you on Pinterest.
I subscribe to your emails.
I follow you on Instagram.
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
twitter follow @natashalamoreu1
pinterest follow natasha lamoreux
email follow nlamore79 at gmail dot com
follow google + natasha lamoreux
I like the rescue pilot the best
Rescue Pilot.
I'm an email subscriber.
The rescue pilot.
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
twitter follower
google + friend
pinterest
subscriber
google + follower
Post a Comment