Image Map

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

RapidBrow and RapidLash

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

RL_tube

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

There's no doubt that bigger and more bold eyelashes have always been in style, and recently people have become obsessed with the perfect brow as well. My brows have never been an issue but my lashes are short and I don't have as many of them as I imagine I should. I have seen eyelash enhancers before but have never tried one, and I don't have the time or the coordination to apply false eyelashes so when I had the opportunity to try RapidLash and RapidBrow, I jumped at the chance.

RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum helps you achieve fuller and thicker looking brow arches in 60 days. It uses 6 key ingredients to accomplish this: Polypeptides and Amino acids that help support voluminous looking brows, Vital Vitamins like Biotin and Panthenol that help fortify the brows appearance, Keratin which helps boost the hairs protein structure for healthier looking brows, Apple Fruit Cell Extract which is an anti-aging ingredient and helps make brows look more youthful, and Sweet Almond Extract to add shine, and softness to your brows.
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum has it's own super 6 to help you achieve luscious lashes. Polypeptides to help protect against breakage, Biotin helps maintain healthy and youthful lashes, Panthenol to help seal in moisture and improve appearance, Amino Acids to boost protein structure, Soybean Oil helps add sheen and luster for lush and beautiful lashes, and Pumpkin Seed Extract high in zinc, EFAs, amino acids, vitamins, and phytosterols to help enhance the appearance of your lashes. Honestly, I have only been using it for ten days and already I can see a difference, my lashes and brows do look fuller and healthier. My lashes don't seem to fall out as often, I haven't found one (or ended up with one in my eye) since I started using RapidLash, so they're definitely a win for me.

Here's another great thing about RapidLash and RapidBrow, they are the perfect size for stocking stuffers, and who isn't going to be excited about eyebrows and eyelashes that look fuller and thicker naturally?


Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved