My
family treats music like a getaway. A little, mini vacation that you
can take almost anywhere and I love having options on hand for my sons
to enjoy so they aren't always stuck listening to "adult" music. A band
that we've been enjoying for a while, referred to as "kindie titans", is
Rolie Polie Guacamole.
They claim to be on of the hardest working bands in kids' music and
their music definitely shows that that's true. Their albums are full of
smart, parent-friendly styles that dress up original tunes and classic
covers with vibrant harmonies and deft instrumentals, giving you an
electric rhythm and lyrics full of relevance and humor.
Their newest album, Chips and Salsa, is considered their crowning achievement and includes the following tracks:
- Rolie Polie Guacamole
- Always Brush Your Teeth
- Wake Up Shake Up
- Apples
- Bird Bellyfull
- The Mantis
- Acai
- Hello My Name Is
- Museum of Natural History
- Red Light Green Light
- Central Park
- Carpenter Paul
- This Land Is Your Land
Due
for release on September 25th, 2015 Chips and Salsa is a music
adventure you will surely want to go on, with musical influences ranging
from Primus, Ween, and Pink Floyd to The Beatles and Boards of Canada.
Chips and Salsa, along with their other CDs, will be available at Roliepolieguacamole, CDbaby, iTunes and other digital retailers.
Would you like to win a copy of Chips & Salsa
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery**
Want to win?
What do you like most about children's music?
Like Rolie Polie Guacomole on Facebook
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

35 comments:
Facebook fan
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
I love the simplicity of children's music.
Scrilla Katt likes Rolie Polie Guac on FB
Scrilla Katt sent you a friend request on FB
Scrilla Katt likes My Springfield Mommy on FB
Arr Gee follows on Pinterest
NotMyRealName33 follows on Twitter
Likes Rolie Polie Guac on FB
Like Springfield Mommy on facebook
Following on Twitter
Following on Google Plus.
Following on Pinterest.
Subscribed to daily Feed.
I like that children music is usually upbeat and my kids love to dance.
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I liked Rolie Polie on FB under Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
I am your friend on facebook under Jennifer Carroll
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
Follow on Google +
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
Follow on twitter @zombiesugarpie
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
email subscriber
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
follow on instagram jenniferclay67
jennifersdeals67@yahoo.com
It's Happy!
pjames330 at aol dot com
FB fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
google plus friend
pjames330 at aol dot com
pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
pjames 330 at aol dot com
google + follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
They are catchy and fun.
I'm an email subscriber.
I like that children's music is usually upbeat and cheerful.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I like you on Facebook.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I follow you on Pinterest.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I am an email subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Post a Comment