Image Map

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Little Snowplow Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation**

There are many lesson in life and sometimes as parents we struggle to find the best way to introduce these lessons to our children. My youngest son is into anything with wheels, anything, and it seemed like I struggled for the first couple of years finding books that I felt he could benefit from and that featured characters that he liked. The Little Snowplow by Lora Koehler fits my criteria and is super cute as well.

The Little Snowplow plays on the "I can do it" theme. An adorable little snowplow joins a team of mighty trucks, however, all of the big trucks think the little snowplow is much to small to do anything. The little snowplow looks forward to winter and spends the beginning of the year doing small jobs while the big trucks tell him he just cant do the big truck jobs. Finally, winter comes and the little snowplow is hard at work plowing snow. One of the bigger trucks ventures out into the horrible winter weather and gets stuck! It's up to the little snowplow to rescue his big buddy and show the big trucks that he is just as useful as they are. Featuring wonderful illustrations by Jake Parker, The Little Snowplow shows children that even if you're small, you can do big things and help other people. It also teaches them that even if someone says you can't achieve something, that doesn't mean you should give up, you never know what you can achieve until you try!

This Christmas give the gift of courage against all odds and the gift of perseverance, while also giving an adorable book that your little one will cherish for years to come. The Little Snowplow will delight any child who receives it as a gift this season.
 
Would you like to win a copy of The Little Snowplow?
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery** 

Want to win?
We all have talents that make us useful, how do you show your child this?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

53 comments:

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/673715118190886913

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Friend as Sue Hull
Thank you for the great giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB follow

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follow @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM friend on Google+ as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow as suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow @hullsue64

Tara Oliver said...

I try to help my kids develop their talents, or find their hidden talents!

Tara Oliver said...

facebook friends

Tara Oliver said...

like on Facebook!

Tara Oliver said...

follow on Twitter as th7272

Tara Oliver said...

friends on Google Plus

Tara Oliver said...

follow on Pinterest as th72

Tara Oliver said...

follow on google plus

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber, tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

follow on instagram as taverstables. thanks for the giveaway!

Erin S said...

I just harness all of my sons stages-buy him or help gather supplies or things he needs available to him

Erin S said...

Email subscriber erinndluka@gmail

Erin S said...

FB Erinn Sluka

Erin S said...

Twitter @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Pinterest @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

G+ Erinn Sluka

Ronda said...

I encourage my children to try new things, I also supply them with craft items, books and help them cook.

Ronda said...

Friends on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I like you on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Instagram.

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

pmj said...

I show them how to solve things.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436

pmj said...

google + friend

pmj said...

pinterest

pmj said...

subscriber

pmj said...

google + follower

Karen said...

As a teacher I tell my students they can do anything they try, they just can't give up


sonflower277 at gmail dot com

Karen Propes said...

The way we show about talents is to show them new things that we can do and teach them. We also go out in the community to visit places and people so they can learn talents from others to see if they like to do it.
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Follow you via Friends on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Follow MSM on twitter @ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Friend you on Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440 ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Follow on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/ncjeepster/
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Follow on Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/102327522135179677440 ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Email subscriber
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I tweeted about giveaway https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/676171121218215936 ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I shared on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/10206534736581162 ncjeepster@aol.com

Leela said...

They draw me pictures all the time.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved