Image Map

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Polar Express Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

Every Christmas I have read The Polar Express to my sons. My youngest (5) loves trains so this quickly became a tradition. This year The Polar Express is celebrating its 30th anniversary, and with it you get a new release of the book, in perfect time for you to start your own tradition with your little ones.

The Polar Express written by Chris Van Allsburg was an immediate classic, gathering fans young and old. You follow the story of a young boy who goes on a wonderful adventure one dark and snowy night. Through dark forests, tall mountains, and a desert of ice, the Polar Express makes its way to the North Pole, where one little boy will make a very special Christmas Wish. In the 30th anniversary release you get a new jacket cover design, an expanded interior layout, a letter from the author, a downloadable audio read by Liam Neeson, and a golden Polar Express keepsake ornament.

Just in time for Christmas, either as an early gift, or for one under the tree, The Polar Express will give your little train lover a story to remember, and start a tradition for you and your family.
 
Would you like to win a copy of The Polar Express?
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 13th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
**Please note I can not promise a pre-christmas prize delivery** 

Want to win?
What about The Polar Express story is your favorite?
What is your child's favorite part of the story?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

60 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

Sue Hull said...

I like the end when the boy gets the bell he lost as a gift from Santa.I havent seen the whole movie yet.Thank you for the great giveaway :)

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB Friend as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM FB follow

Sue Hull said...

MSM Twitter follow @hul-sue

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google+ friend as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Pinterest follow as suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

MSM Google Plus follow as Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

MSM Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

MSM Instagram follow @hullsue64

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/674464854212612098

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/675554621666930688

Unknown said...

subscriber by email

Unknown said...

follow on google+

Unknown said...

pinterest follower

Unknown said...

friend on google+

Unknown said...

twitter follower

Unknown said...

I love the happiness the boy feels when he gets his bell back! The email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

Unknown said...

I follow on twitter@taryn221, and the email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

Unknown said...

I am a friend on Google Plus, and the email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

Anonymous said...

We like the hot chocolate song and dance.

aharvey91 said...

I don't really have a favorite part I really love it all but in the movie I love the song the little boy and girl sing together

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Already facebook friends

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Like msm on fb

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Following on Twitter

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

Following on Pinterest

Adharvey91 at gmail dot com

Ronda said...

I love when the boy gets his bell back.

Ronda said...

Friends on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I like you on Facebook.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

Ronda said...

I follow you on Instagram.

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Wehaf said...

I love the modern magic of the whole story.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Pam said...

I love when they find the chilly bell at the end!

Pam said...

Our little ones like the idea of riding the train in pajamas!

Pam said...

We're friends on FB

Pam said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB

Pam said...

I follow on Twitter (@frosty8)

Pam said...

I follow on Google+ (Pamela F)

Pam said...

Friends on Google Plus

Pam said...

I follow on Pinterest (frosty8)

Pam said...

I subscribe via email

Pam said...

I follow on Instagram (psfpsf)

Pam said...

Tweet - https://twitter.com/frosty8/status/676179172960501760

Leela said...

We've never read it before.

Leela said...

I'm an email subscriber.

pmj said...

I like when he gets his bell back.

pmj said...

My kids like when he gets his bell back too!

pmj said...

fb fan

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436

pmj said...

google + friend

pmj said...

pinterest

pmj said...

subscriber

pmj said...

google + follower

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/vulcanjava/status/676218193845719040

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved