Image Map

Monday, December 21, 2015

Vince Camuto ~Camuto~

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

Finding gifts for the men in your life can be a challenge for some people. For myself, I always have a few ideas before the holiday shopping season begins but I will still purchase things even days before Christmas if I know they're the right gift for who I'm buying for. My husband gets a bottle of cologne every year, he doesn't wear it very often so it usually lasts all year. When he needs to restock I start shopping for scents that I like, because usually, if I like it, he will wear it. I had already had my eye on Solare from Vince Camuto when he told me he was running low.

Solare smells like what I want my husband to smell like... and apparently that's French lavender, red apple, mandarin and cardamom. The fragrance has notes of musk, cashmere wood, tonka leaves, and wild sage, and leaves you with a scent that is bold, confident, daring, and sensual. Solare is the third in the collection after Vince Camuto in 2012 and Vince Camuto Homme in 2014, and Solare will fit right into the collection.

An ideal gift for any man looking for a sophisticated scent, or for any man whose lady may like the scent. Solare by Vince Camuto is ideal for under the tree or even as a stocking stuffer.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved