Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Pi Day from Wholly Wholesome - Chance to win a year of pie

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I have received this sample in the hopes of  sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

March 14th to some is known as Pi Day, a day to celebrate mathematics and the way they have impacted our world. We simply couldn't exist without math, even I will admit this, and it was my least favorite subject in school. No before you order or begin baking a cake to start your celebration, consider a proper way to celebrate Pi Day, and bake a pie instead. Wholly Wholesome is a company dedicated to providing all natural, organic, gluten free products with all of the flavor you should be getting in your food.

I decided to use Wholly Wholesome's chocolate pic crust and a traditional organic pie shell and will be making two pies for Pi Day. I have decided to share them with you, neither of which are actual "recipes", so forgive the lack of typical recipe layout. My sons and I always have a lot of fun with the first pie, its basically an everyday, run-of-the-mill chocolate pie (using a chocolate pudding as the filling) but we have some added fun with our crushed up "chocolate wafer cookies" mixed into the pudding, and then, after dolloping the whipped topping on top of the pudding we top the whole thing with more cookie crumbles. Naturally, Wholly Wholesome's chocolate pie crust works perfectly for the foundation of this pie. The traditional organic pie shell from Wholly Wholesome will be used for a classic apple pie. It's the only fruit pie my husband will eat, as well as the only one I feel 100% confident making from scratch. Everything is made to my personal taste, so any apple pie recipe will work great and then you can tweak the recipe you find and develop your own. My secret ingredient is honey, I drizzle it over the apple mixture before I put the top crust on and everyone loves it!

Wholly Wholesome has worked hard to deliver the taste you expect with your food, as well as the natural and healthy benefits that people are looking for. Don't for one second think they are just about pie crusts, they offer so much more, their cakes, waffles, and bake-at-home pies all share the same fantastic, organic, all natural, or gluten free traits, Wholly Wholesome even has a line of kosher baked goods.

With products like these, don't wait for Pi Day to celebrate, enter now for your chance to win a year of pie.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved