**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
Recently,
my social media feed has been flooded with friends that have had babies
recently. For me, this means that buying a gift is in order. Being a
mother of two, I remember the gifts I received, and while all were
appreciated greatly, some were used more than others. (For example, I
still had lotions stashed away from my first son when my second was born
two years later)
Gifts that were easy to use, worked well, and lasted as long as I
needed them to were the ones I appreciated most. I had baby carriers
when my boys were young, but they had clips and zippers and they were
bulky, and just not comfortable for me or for my boys, simply put, they
hated them. I am glad (and super jealous) that I have come across the Wrapy, a body wrap that is wonderful in its simplicity, and I'm excited to give it as a gift.
The
Wrapy doesn't have all of the straps and buckles that the other style
body carriers have. I am pretty sure the one I had had at least three
and it was like a giant puzzle getting it on, I also needed a second
person to help get the baby into it, and honestly I hardly ever had the
time for it. The Wrapy allows for the close contact that moms want,
whether your baby is a newborn or a few months along, the skin-to-skin
contact can be beneficial in development as well as fussy or tired
babies. It is recommended by lactation consultants, pediatricians, and
chiropractors, since the Wrapy allows for discreet breast feeding and
the upright position that the babies are held in can help alleviate
colic and acid reflux in babies with digestive issues. The wrap is made
with ultra soft and breathable cotton and is 5% spandex which helps give
you one-size versatility from birth to 35lbs making this a gift that
will last long after the newborn age.
The Wrapy
is a product that will let you "Wrap what you love" with ease and with
the confidence that you both are comfortable and that your baby is
secure.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment