I have two young boys, and finding things in our area that appeal to them, is actually pretty easy considering everything in my area involves either dirt or tires. This has led to a complete love for anything fast, dirty, involving a motor, or anything that has really, really big wheels. Imagine their excitement when they learned Supercross was going to be in the area, close enough for us to attend. (They are 5 and 8, they were ecstatic!)
Monster Energy Supercross will be at the Edwards Jones Dome on Saturday April 16th, a couple important things to remember:
- Tickets start as low as $10, however you can save $5 per ticket when buying regular $20 and $30 seating by using the code TREAD5! This offer is ONLY valid with regular seating and the offer expires April 15th at 11:59pm CST. No double discounts, and additional fees may apply.
- Doors open at 8:30 for Practice and Qualifying
- Purchase a Pit Pass online through TicketMaster, by phone, or at the Edward Jones Dome Box Office, and have the chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. The Pit Party starts at 8:30 and ends at 1:30. To enter you MUST have a valid Saturday, April 16th, 2016 ticket.
- Main Event begins at 1:30
Our favorite rider is Ryan Dungey (a friend of ours even named their dog after him!) so fingers crossed we get the chance to say "Good Luck" and get an autograph! Don't miss your chance to meet your favorite rider, and see an incredible show!
Would you like to win a family four pack of tickets?
Please know this tickets are for the show in St. Louis on April 16th.
Want to win?
Please know this tickets are for the show in St. Louis on April 16th.
Giveaways ends at 8pm on Sunday, April 3rd
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
*Which rider past or present would you like to receive an autograph from?
*Have you ever been to a Supercross event before and if so what did you enjoy about it?
*If you were to win the giveaway, who would you invite to join you at Supercross?
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


21 comments:
We live for supercross. Watch every weekend and go almost every year. Plus we all ride dirt bikes or 4 wheelers.
My husband likes Ryan right now but before it was Ricky Carmichael and Jermy McGrath. I like Travis Pastrata.
I would bring the hubby and our boys.
I LOVE Chad Reed. I would take my daughter, nephew, and boyfriend.
We've never been and don't really keep up with super cross but I bet my kids would love to go and get an autograph from any of them
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I would take my husband and 2 boys
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Facebook friends
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Like msm on Facebook
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Following on Twitter
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Friend on Google+
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
Following on Pinterest
Adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I would love to get an autograph from Ryan Dungey!
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I would take my hubby & our kids to Supercross!
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Angela Saver
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I I am your friend on Facebook as Angela Saver
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as @saverang
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I follow you on Instagram as Angelasnoozy
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I friended you on Google+ as Angela Saver
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I follow you on Google+ as Angela Saver
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I subscribe to your daily feed
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
I follow you on Pinterest - m y url is http://www.pinterest.com/angelasaver1/
Andysavi.Mom@gmail.com
Post a Comment