I know I am not the only Mom who struggles to get their picky eater to try anything new, especially anything that is nutritious. I also feel like we eat the same foods over and over but one thing she is willing to try is anything that looks fun and exciting which Dole's new Fruitocracy, a squeezable fruit pouch, does in their bright fun colors.
Each Fruitocracy pouch is 60 calories, contains no gmo's, is naturally gluten free, and has no high-fructose corn syrup.
Flavors include:
Apple
Apple Mixed Berry
Apple Pineapple
Apple Strawberry
Apple Banana
Apple Cherry
Our daughter was quick to try a few of the flavors and I have found they are perfect for school snacks, lunch boxes, and group snacks for scouts or sports. She loves them which means I will gladly keep buying them since they are are great way to get fruits into your kids.
(photo taken from the Fruitocracy)
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment