
When you hear Aveeno you automatically think Oats. What if I told you that Aveeno has figured out how powerful blackberries are with their antioxidant-rich, vitamins, and proven anti-aging ingredients and are intoroducing them into their exclusive Active Naturals line.

Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream promises to start working within one week by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by both nourishing and hydrating dry skin. Over time it will restore collagen loss resulting in younger feeling and looking skin.

Absolutely Ageless Nourishing Cleanser, this hydrating anti-aging cleanser formula removes 99 percent of skin-aging impurities, like dirt, oil, and makeup. It is clinically proven to help preserve the skin's natural moisture barrier. It has been dermatologist-tested and gentle enough for everyday use, as it won't over-dry skin or clog pores.

Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is proven to not only help reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also nourish skin, to keep it looking healthier and younger

Absolutely Ageless Eye Cream is also proven to nourish the under-eye area. It can help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet. It also helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness and visibly reduce the look of under-eye dark circles.

Absolutely Ageless Intensive Renewal Serum is infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients that improves the appearance of fine lines, hydrates and improves skin texture, and nourishes deep down for healthy-looking skin.
Last night was the tenth consecutive day using Aveeno's Absolutely Ageless collection. I would start out each morning by washing my face with the Nourishing Cleanser and would use the Daily Moisturizer before applying my makeup for the day. At night I would again use the Nourishing Cleanser but this time I would use a thin layer of the Intensive Renewal Serum, dab a small amount of the Eye Cream under and around my eye (never in or on my eye lids) and once it was fully absorbed, which honestly was almost immediately I would use a generous amount of the Restorative Night Cream.
At no point did any of the product leave my skin feeling oily or heavy with product. I will be honest in saying the first day, maybe two, I did not notice a lot of change. Then around the third to fourth day I began to see a reduction in the red of my cheeks, this is an area that does not have rosacea but does tend to look like I have been in the sun too long. I also was surprised to see the pores on my nose appeared smaller and not as dark.
I do believe with time there will be even more results and since I am just under 40 I know the importance of starting a good skin care routine when you are young and staying with it and trust that Aveeno is going to see me through without fail.

No comments:
Post a Comment