**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**
With
the fast pace of life nowadays, it's easy to over look your oral
health. Sometimes it helps to have a little reminder now and then. In
honor of National Women's Health Week this past week (May 8th-14th)
Colgate Total and myself want to be that reminder for you, and remind
you that every aspect of your health is important. Take time to make
sure you are keeping your health a priority and doing everything you can
to keep it that way. One of the most vital areas of our overall health,
is also one of the easiest to remedy, your mouth. Keeping your oral
health in check is made easier with Colgate Total Daily Repair.
I
was lucky enough to receive some Colgate Total Daily Repair products
for review. (Thank you Colgate-Palmolive!) I buy Colgate quite often
since its the brand my family has used and stuck with over time, however
I was unaware of this new line, and excited to try it out!) I love all
of the steps that Colgate has (and still is!) taken to make their
product better for the oral care health or their consumers. I received
the new Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste, new Colgate Total Daily
Repair Mouthwash, and a new Colgate Total Advanced Floss-Tip Bristles
Toothbrush. I always love trying new Colgate products because, for me
anyway, it's usually equal to a trip to the dentist... I always leave
with that "new, clean mouth" feeling. Just like all of my past Colgate
experiences, I was not disappointed. The toothbrush has these specially
tapered bristles that I could feel working further between my teeth than
I thought was possible (bonus for me since the in-betweens are my
problem areas!) I also like that it has a cheek, gum, and tongue
scrubber. I like getting that "all-in-one" clean and the scrubbers
helped me achieve that. After the clean I experienced from the
toothpaste and toothbrush I was more than happy to finish off my
experience with the new mouthwash. Knowing that I can keep my gums clean
and healthy while repairing my enamel and possibly restoring lost
calcium, is going to be a selling point for me when I have to purchase a
refill.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment