When you think of Pigeon Forge I am sure the first thing you think of are the Smokey Mountains, but do you think of Hollywood? If not, then you should because Pigeon Forge is home to the largest Wax Museum in the country, the Hollywood Wax Museum.
Inside this multi-level attraction you will find a variety of displays that encourage your interaction for the best photo possible.
Last year when we visited the Branson location I realized that our
daughter, who is now 8, is not familiar with a few of the people
featured, I Dream of Jeanie being one. I know this is a major Mom Fail since all children should know classic shows like this. We made a list as we went through and plan to spend this summer playing a massive game of TV catch up.
The detail of each sculpture is so lifelike that you sometimes have
to remind yourself you are visiting a was museum and not on the set of
your favorite show. The extra photo props such as customs, backdrops, lighting make for photos that are realistic and will leave your friends back home wondering where you have been.
One thing that sets the Pigeon Forge location apart from the others is that when you purchase the ALL ACCESS PASS you are given a code to a special elevator that will take you to the top of the building, here the view of the Smokies is just breath taking. I will caution, if you are not good with heights I would not advise this option, it did make me a little uneasy being that high up.
One thing that sets the Hollywood Wax Museum is that arranged by genres including western, action, romance, sci fi, comedy, and horror.
In the next few days I will be sharing our other stops while at the Hollywood Wax Museum.
Hannah's Maze of Mirrors - an interactive maze made of mirrors
The Castle of Chaos - a 5D ride experience
The Outbreak - a haunted house, not for those weak at heart
While the tickets for Hannah's Maze, Castle of Chaos and The Outbreak are for one time, I was told that you could reenter the Wax Museum the same day. I do suggest planning for about 90 minutes and having a fully charged battery because you will be taking lots of photos and will not want to miss out...this is your big chance to meet the A list celebrities.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment