Central
Illinois has already seen its share of warm temperatures and summer
hasn't even arrived. I've already been planning ways to beat the heat
without repeating my methods too much, luckily for me the cold snacks I
use to cool my little ones down can be repeated often with no fuss. One
of those snacks, recently discovered per review Mad Minis, will be on the list for the rest of the summer and most likely well after.
Mad
Minis are the perfectly portioned, delicious tasting, 60 calories per
cookie snack! The snacks were born out of necessity by two men (young at
heart) after finding their available frozen desserts lacking in both
taste and appeal and they decided to go about solving the problems
themselves. They wanted ice cream treats without the artificial flavors,
artificial colors, words that were difficult to pronounce, and without
all of those calories! After all, a snack shouldn't be a meal. After
several years of trials (and errors) they created Mad Minis. The great
tasting, mini ice cream sandwich made with real ice cream, real flavors,
and as previously stated, only 60 calories a cookie! (Although, I dare
you to eat just one!!) Mad Minis currently come in four flavors, and I
had the pleasure of trying three of them. I received Vanilla, Blondie,
and Black Raspberry for review and they also come in a Chocolate flavor
as well. (Why they didn't send a woman chocolate?... I have no idea.)
The Blondies are my favorite hands down. Delicious, and I don't even
have anything to compare them to. The cookie wafer parts were soft, like
you would expect an ice cream sandwich to be. The Vanilla flavor was
good, more of a "cookie" since the chocolate wafers were crisper but
still much softer than an actual cookie. This was the favorite of my two
boys. Black Raspberry was good as well, not a flavor I have ever had in
ice cream, but still held its own with the other two flavor I tried.
I
would (and will) definitely purchase these again, seeing as how they
were a great fit for my family and everyone enjoyed them. Mad Minis are available for purchase at Hy-Vee stores.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment