Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Meijer's mPerks101: How To Download, Use and Save

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I am relatively new to shopping at Meijer's and learning so much about what the store has to offer. 

 What has me most excited is mPerks, this free program that allows you to download coupons, store your receipts, rewards you for your purchases, helps keep you organized with a shopping list, track how much you have spent and saved, even gives you extra rewards for using their pharmacy and when you purchase baby products.

With over 3,000,000 registered users, mPerks is saving their customer's an average of 15% annually.  Having just set up my own account I am excited to start saving even more.



If you are not already enrolled in mPerks, you are missing out.  This free program is easy to sign up for and savings can begin immediately.  Simply enroll online, create a pin number and use it at the checkout.   Once you have set up your account I would suggest downloading the app on your phone so that you have access to Meijer's whenever you wish.

I am looking forward to my next shopping trip where I will be sure to update you on how much I save and how well mPerks is working for me.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved