Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SodaStream Power Rasie the Bar in Your Home

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

**I have received this sample in the hopes of sharing my honest opinions. No compensation.**

Bring a bit of the bar home with a drink making machine that will change the way you drink water. Surely, over time you have found your typical drinks a little bit lacking. It's time to add a little bit of pep to your kitchen, that can be achieved with the SodaStream Power, a machine that brings Sparkling Water into your kitchen whenever you want it.

I received a SodaStream Power for review purposes and I must admit I was a little bit intimidated, while the machine is small and sleek and fits into my kitchen décor well, I was worried since I knew the machine works with pressure. I was sure to read the directions thoroughly to keep from making any mistakes. Luckily for me the directions were simple. I screwed in the CO2 tank into the back of the machine and it was smooth sailing after that. I was going to try making a bottle of sparkling water, and taste it before I added any flavoring (we will get to that in a moment). The guide says to be sure that the water is ice cold, so to get it as close as I could I simply put the water bottle, filled to the fill line, in the refrigerator for a couple hours before I decided to make the water. The machine has three settings for levels of carbonation varying from light to heavy. I went with the middle setting just to be safe. After ensuring the bottle was in the locking mechanism properly, I simply pushed the button and waited. The whole process took about 15 seconds, I'm assuming the higher setting may take a little longer but I have yet to try it. After waiting for the machine to release the excess pressure, I removed the bottle, super easy! I tried the water immediately because for some reason I still wasn't convinced that the water would remain carbonated for very long, or that it was carbonated to begin with. Of course it was and in traditional sparkling water fashion, it tickled my nose. I had a few flavors to choose from and went with Red Apple, It was fantastic, crisp and delicious. SodaStream offers more flavors for their machines, I will list the majority for you:

Waters Fruits
  • Apple Peach
  • Berry Mix
  • Homestyle Lemonade
  • Kiwi Pear
  • Orange Mango
  • Passionfruit Mango
  • Pink Lemonade
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Red Apple
Waters Zeros
  • Cranberry Raspberry Zero Calorie
  • Pink Grapefruit Zero Calorie
Waters Essence
  • Lemon
  • Peach
  • Pear
Sparkling Gourmet
  • Blackcurrant Lime
  • Coriander Apple Blossom
  • Green Apple Cucumber
  • Lime Basil
Plus+
  • VITA Cranberry
  • VITA Orange
XStream Energy
  • Energy Drink
  • Diet Energy Drink
Fountain Style
  • Black Cherry Cola
  • Cola
  • Diet Cola
  • Cream Soda
  • Dr. Pete
  • Diet Dr. Pete
  • Ginger Ale
  • Diet Ginger Ale
  • Lemon Lime
  • Diet Lemon Lime
  • Orange
  • Diet Orange
  • Root Beer
  • Diet Root Beer
  • Diet Tonic
Specialty
  • Skinnygirl Cucumber Lime
  • Skinnygirl Mango  Berry
With so many flavor options, I cant imagine needing to purchase sparkling water from a grocery store again. The SodaStream Power is simple to use and will be a modern addition to your kitchen. I've used it daily since receiving it and have already ordered some more flavors to try out! My only question is why haven't you purchased one yet?

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved