A few weeks ago we visited a water park, while there I did a little people watching where I was shocked to see how few people protect themselves from the summer sun. Between what they were wearing and the redness of their skin which proved they were not wearing any sun screen, it was obvious to me that they would be feeling their day of fun that night when they got home.
Then you have the people, like me, who cover themselves with so much sunscreen that they leave paler than when they arrived. The reason is the sun scares me, not only do I not want to see my family with a sunburn I also do not want any of us to have any long term affects from it's damaging rays.
That is where UnderCover WaterWear comes to the rescue with a collection of swimwear provides women and girls with swimwear that is
both sun protective and has maximum coverage. It’s perfect for when you
want to be active and look good all while staying safe in the sun. Each piece in their collection, which is made in the USA, is made of a special Lycra and Spandex swim fabric that is chlorine-proof, non-clingy in water and has UPF 50+—it protects your skin from the suns strong rays without having to apply sun-screen.
Our daughter spends a lot of time outside in the summer and loves her Aqua Baseball Flair Swim Set. She says it feels comfortable, when she got it wet it did not stick to her like some suits do. Being two separate pieces it can be interchanged with other pieces in the UnderCover collection. I like the cut, design, quality and color of this set, however I do want to point out that this is a true skirt so a swim bottom is needed for underneath. We have an upcoming trip to Jamaica and this will be one of the first items that finds its way into our suitcase.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment