Since 1962 Americans have been enjoying Goldfish crackers and over time they have gone from being a snack at your local bar to being a household favorite that over 40% of the us snack on each year. Which is what makes what I am about to say exciting. For the first time in Goldfish history they are teaming up to bring a special Finding Dory edition. Yes, for a limited time your favorite Goldfish crackers are taking on the color blue for Dory, vibrate orange for Nemo and orange for goldfish all while keeping the same cheddar flavor you know and love.
If that is not exciting enough they are also adding organic whole wheat to the line up and changing the packaging to include a zippered top to help keep them fresh. While I did not think it possible to like Goldfish anymore, I am now hoping I can find these on my local stores shelves soon.
If your kids are like most they love Goldfish and they love playing games. This is why I want to point out Goldfish Fun, an entire page dedicated to games that can be played on all devices.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment