I know I am not alone when I say that one of the hardest things about being a Mom is figuring out what to buy at the grocery store, how much and what to do with it once you have it at home.
This is a challenge for anyone, but for me it is even harder since I do not know how to cook. Sure I know how to make a handful of simple and convenient meals but before yo know it you have eaten them over and over and over again and need something different.
This is why my husband and I are looking into Blue Apron for our family. I admit I was expecting the prices to be high compared to going to the store and creating my own meal plan but after seeing that a family of 4 can enjoy 4 meals a week for only $139.84 ($8.74 per person) I think it is very reasonable. Especially when you factor what it costs to each out, the ever changing menu, that shipping is always free, you can take a week off, and even cancel at anytime.
Right now I see they are offering a free week for new members which leaves me to ask. Have you tried Blue Apron? If so what did you think of the program, the meals in general. Is this something a family that is always on the go, like ours is would like?
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment